Dio's World Pt2: Grand Finale

As the Crusaders cry in anguish as Dio watches.

Kakyoin looks at the walkman in his hand as he shakes "Damnit!" He says "why?!" Kakyoin wipes his face as he looks at his friends body.

"He was...so..." Kakyoin gets choked up. Joseph clenches Caesars headband as he calms down. Ayano Continues holding (y/n)'s hand as she weeps. Her tears landing on his hand.

She then looks at Kakyoin as he slowly stands up. "Kakyoin?" Joseph asks as he looks at him.

Kakyoin holds the walkman tighter as he starts shaking more, not with sadness however, but with Rage.

"Kakyoin" Ayano says. He looks down at her. "Senpai is..." She wipes her face as Dio laughs.

"While that was not my original idea, my plans have not changed, just my methods of executing them!"

The 3 of them turn to face Dio as Kakyoin puts your walkman in his pocket.

Ayano fixes her hair back into her pony tail as Joseph pulls his hat down.

"Ill admit, i did not mean to kill him. But whats done is done. Are you 3 ready to meet the same fate?" Dio says as she giggles evily.

Kakyoin manifests Heirophant green.

"Lets make this quick" he says with a vengeful face.

Ayano manifests Bad Romance as all 6 of its arms flex. "For Senpai"

Joseph wraps his arm up with Hermit Purple before setting it up with Hamon.

"For (y/n)"

Kakyoin points at dio "she cant take all 3 of us! Split up!"

Kakyoin puts his arm back down as Joseph speaks "Strike Hard!"

Ayano follows uo "Strike fast!"

Kakyoin yells "No Mercy!"

Kakyoin then leads a charge as he Uses Heirophant green to grapple to a pole as he swings out to the right while Joseph swings to the left.

Ayano charging down the middle.

While your corpse lays motionless in the Water Tower.

Joseph reaches Dio first as she watches him. She sidesteps as he tries to kick her. But she instead grabs his arm and spins as she flings him into the wall behind her.

Just as she looks over her shoulder She raises her arm to block a punch from bad romance as She attempt's to attack, but Dio grabs her other arm as The world Manifests and Grabs ayano from behind

While dio slams her stand into the ground, The World slams ayano Face first into the stone before it kicks her away as she rolls.

Kakyoin yells from above "EMERALD SPLASH!"

Dio looks up as She jumps left then back as she evades his attack but joseph wraps hermit purple around her neck as he begins to choke her. Sending hamon down his stand as it reaches her neck.

"Argggg!" She yells as she reaches back and grabs hermit purple and flings Joseph over her shoulder as he releases her and rolls away to his feet.

Just the she looks back up and crosses her arms as Kakyoins feet land on her guard.

He looks down at her as he crouched and grabbed hee shoulders.

"You killed (y/n)!" He then falls backwards as he raises his legs and kicks dio behind him as she lands and recovers with an acrobatic flip.