The Sun PT2

Joseph stands in front of multiple camels as he holds the reigns of one.

JoJo is in her basic attire. Kakyoin has his white hood on. Polnareff is wearing a grey cloak and your wearing your scarf.

"So you really know how to ride one?" You ask as he nods

"How do you even get on? It's like 3 meters tall!" Polnareff says

"Hehe, I'll show you, first you just gotta make them sit down then you get on"

Joseph pulls the reigns. But it doesn't budge.

"Just make them sit down" he says as he looks at the camel and pulls with both hands  "just, make them SIT DOWN!" He keeps pulling as he struggles.

You sigh "step aside old man" he looks at you as he lets go and back away. You then grab the reigns "I got this"

You then pull. Nothing happens. You pull again. "Damnit, cmon flea bag!"

The camel looks at you. And it's mouth puckers. "Huh?" You say.

It spits "AH FUCK!!" it gets in your eye as you fall back in your ass "AHHHHHHHH NASTY!!!!!" Joseph and the others including JoJo laugh as you violently rub your eyes.

///

You'll skip the story and say everyone went just as planned.

You and Joseph sit.side by side both embarrassed.

Everyone else just watches carefully as Joseph holds his hat to cover his eyes "Alright everyone, let's get through that desert, it's only a days ride to the runway where w scan get that Cessna"

You nod as you pull the scarf over your mouth. "Let's not waste time" you say as you and Joseph turns dn start walking as the others begin to follow "towards the northwest!" He says

///

Everyone is calmly walking through the desert but the sky is now a dark grey as the heat gets worse.

Your walking besides Kakyoin as he looks at you "you don't feel that?" He asks.

"No, feel what?" You reply. He shakes his head "I can't shake the feeling we are being watched"

You look around "who could be watching us?" He sighs "I don't know"

Polnareff then speaks from Kakyoins other side "I think your worrying a bit much, I mean the tree branches are covering our tracks and we can see a great distance around us, if someone where watching we would notice"

JoJo then speaks "Actually, I can't help but feel a presence too" Joseph then points at her "Jotaro look I to it" she nods.

///

Jotaro is using a pair of binoculars to scan the environment, you are sitting on your camel beside her. You see star platinum manifest beside her as it looks.

"See anything weird?" Joseph asks.

She puts the binoculars down as star platinum recalls as she shakes her head "no. I don't. There's nothing around here but..."

Polnareff was drinking some water "Hey cmon let's hurry and go"

You nod "it is pretty hot"

Joseph nods "yea, it's always hottest around this time of day. Cmon lets-"

He gasps as he checks his pocket watch "8:00!" He looks at Jotaro "JoJo, what time does your clock say?"

Jotaro pulls a small pocket watch from her pocket "10 after 8..." She then gasps. "(Y/n)!" You nod and hold up your hand and check your watch "mine says it's...8:00!" You look up "that's impossible! The Sun is still up!"