B E A C H

Its the beach Episode!)

(Note, this will take place before Kakyoin was injured so everyone can enjoy the sun, so, if you want ot to be canon. Sure. If not, then dont. I dont really care)

You and the Crusaders decided to take a break from your journey for some.much needed break.

Egypt of course has a beach. Its actually the same shore you all arrived on after picking up avdol.

You all had set up camp for the night so you could go on tomorrow.

You were dressed in a Pink pair of swimming trunks and no shirt. Your backpack was against a rock at the camp site as you walkman used its speaker on high to blast music for you all to enjoy.

Joseph was wearing a tank top and shorts.

Avdol didnt change as he didnt want to swim.

Polnareff was in a One piece swimsuit.

Ayano was in her blue school swimwear, made her breasts perk out (to which you tried to avoid looking at, not because you weren't impressed, but because Jotaro would obviously rip your dick off if she saw you)

And Kakyoin was wearing green swim trunks.

And finally.

Jotaro.

She was wearing a black two piece. A black bikini top with stars on the center. Black bikini bottom with stars on them. And a light blue cloth wrapped around her waist.
And for once, her hat was off and her hair was unbraided. Leaving it long and wavy.

Joseph was by the grill he set up as he cooked burgers and hotdogs.

Polnareff was with Avdol as they talked and you, Kakyoin, Ayano and Jotaro all ran along in the sand.

You jumped up and spin as you threw a Frisbee.

Ayano turned and caught it before she threw it.

Jotaro reached out to catch it but Kakyoin snatched it away and threw it back towards you.

As you were about to catch it Star platinum manifested in front of you and grabbed the frisbee.

While Jotaro smirked as she shook her finger in a "no" fashion, you smirked as Jetstream manifested behind her and smacked her ass.

"EEP!" She squeaked as she jumped. Star platinum dropped the frisbee as you recall Jetstream and roll to catch the frisbee.

You look at ayano as you throw it and she and Kakyoin chase it.

Looking over you see jotaro as her face is all red. You get scared and hold up your hands but she just pouts and lightly pushes you away as you start laughing.

Joseph flips a burger as he smiles knowing full well that you will love his classic American burger, as he hopes to make.you relive your memories of the states.

Avdol gets hit in the back of the head by the frisbee as Kakyoin slams into him as they trip.

Polnareff falls on his chest as Kakyoin lays on his back and holds up the frisbee.

Getting angry Polnareff jumps up as Kakyoin tosses it to Ayano as she turns and runs. Polnareff now chasing her to get the frisbee.

Kakyoin stands up and fixes his hair before chasing after them.

You point at the sand as Jotaro brushes hair behind her ear and crouches down. You crouch as well as you pick up a seashell.

You get an idea. As you grab 4 more and look at her. She looks confused as you whistle over as avdol nods to you.