Anubis PT 1

"You gonna be alright?" You ask as Kakyoin nods. His eyes bandaged. "In just a few days i will be able to take my bandages off and meet up with you guys. We are less than 800 meters to DIO's lair in Cairo. We will stop Her"

You unclip your walkman from your belt and pull the headphones off your neck

"Here" you say as he takes them "Your giving me your walkman?" You flick your nose with your thumb

"Of course, it must be boring as fuck in here. No TV, not even a radio. And the mixtape i have in there has over 50 different songs, mostly 70's and 80's hits."

Kakyoin nods with a smile "Well, Thank you, i promise to return it when I catch up with you all"

You pay his shoulder. "Dont worry about it, time is gonna fly now that you have that"

Joseph puts his hat on "oh, before we go, (y/n) wanted to tell you about something"

You snap "oh yea! My new pack!"

You reach down and grab your backpack. You pick it up and set it down on the bed next to him.

"You cant see it, but trust me, you would love it"

It was a SpongeBob backpack. With the back of it being a square shape with SpongeBob's face. The straps were pink with little green flowers representing Patrick's Pants.

"What is it?" He asked "Its SpongeBob, duh, like one of the best shows"

Jotaro pulls her hat down "Yare Yare. Im dating a fucking child"

You look at her "hey!" Ayano holds her fingers up to her mouth as she giggles "I like it"

You look at ayano as Joseph laughs with Kakyoin. Polnareff just stands there "Whats SpongeBob?" He asked.

Suddenly the room Goes silent.

Everyone in the room looks at him.

Suddenly both you and Jotaro shale your head as you both sigh

"Yare Yare Daze"
"Yare Yare Dawa"

///

"These numbers are in Egyptian alphabet right?" Polnareff says as the crusaders stand at the desk in the lobby. Reading the bill.

Avdol bends down to look at it "Yes, see this is a 4"

As Avdol tries to help Polnareff Joseph looks over "hey (y-"

He stops "huh?" He looks both ways "hey, where did (y/n) go?"

Ayano and Jotaro look around before they hear a bunch of women. Laughing and Giggling.

The two of them plus joseph turn around and look outside.

You are holding your Backpack with one strap over your shoulder as 2 nurses and 2 Egyptian women talk to you. Iggy was there too but he didnt give a shit.

"Huh?" Joseph says. "Those women, are they laughing at him?"

As they watch 1 woman holds her face as she blushes. Another one holds her hands behind her back as she looks away.

Another one twirls a strand of her hair. And the last one puts her hand over her mouth as she laughs.

"HUH?!"
"WHORES!"

Jotaro and Ayano get incredibly angry as they see the women flirting with you.

"What?!" Polnareff says as he and Avdol turn and look too "You cant be serious! I am french! I have more class than any of you, i am polite, i try to help and nothing! And yet all he does is purchase a literal childrens backpack he gets chicks! What the hell!"