The Sun PT 1

"man, it's blazing hot out here" Joseph says as he peaks his head out from under a large stone he's hiding under

"I can't believe we fell for it" he says.

///

Joseph was inside a Car lot as he spoke with the manager for buying a car.

Jotaro was sitting on a chair she found while you and Kakyoin danced. Polnareff was inside the car place with Joseph.

You set your walkman on a small rock beside Jotaro and Inserted a new take which had more songs added to your playlist.

Such a song being an Electro Swing "Lost in the Rhythm" by Jamie Berry and "Delight" by the same artist.

Jotaro sat with her left leg crossed over her right leg as she watched you all dance to Lost in the Rhythm.

Since it was hit in the blazing sun you kept your jacket Tied around your waist as you wear your tank top.

Kakyoin.had his jacket off so he was just in his cherry pink Dress shirt with his sleeves rolled.

Your backpack sat beside Jotaro as she watched. Her hands patting her legs as she kept to the beat.

You and Kakyoin shuffled. You crossing your legs and swinging your arms as you danced

A bright smile on his face as you and him danced. You smiled as well.

Kakyoin spun around and did the splits as you clapped. You waved your hands as he stepped back.

You danced in place as you swung your arms side to side as you looked left then right 3 times, twisting your legs with your arms.

Then your moved both arms in a circle opposite of eachother before you pointed at Kakyoin.

He laughed as you spun and then held your arms out as you lifted your leg and swung it outwards and to your side before you bring it back down and spin.

You step back as Kakyoin steps forward. He throws his hands out to his sides as he does a sort of Line dance, kicking his legs with them, then he bends over and crosses his legs as he throws his hands down at his sides.

He stands up straight and spins again. He then quickly fixes his hair curl as he points at you.

You hold out your hand as Kakyoin takes it. The two of you held hands as you danced.

Then both of you danced in perfect sync.

Both of your held your arms out but your elbows douched your sides as you twisted your legs, then you both spun and held hands with both arms as you look at eachother.

You push off as you fall backwards and Kakyoin catches you before he spins and let's go, you spin twice before you stop and begin swinging your arms and crossing your legs.

Kakyoin claps again as both you and him scoot closer, and after a moment both of you spin again and stand back to back. Both of you pointing at Jotaro.

Jotaro shakes her head as she looks away. She doesn't like to Dance.

You shrug as you look back at Kakyoin and you continue dancing.

Kakyoin and you put your foreheads together as you snap your fingers.

You both push away as you stand side by side as Kakyoin brings out Hierophant Green as it dances with you.

You swing your arms and spin before stopping and doing (your custom JoJo pose) and Kakyoin spins before doing his pose. Hierophant green spins before it does Kakyoins pose but reversed.