Journel 2

Personal journel of Jotaro Kujo.

It's me again. It has been a crazy week. I was attacked by Kakyoin at the nurse's office and i managed to defeat him.

However, (y/n) was there. He was returning a book to me that i dropped earlier. He's kind.

Very kind.

I wasn't worried at all during the fight. But once Kakyoin's stand grabbed him and held him up, he threatened to slam him into the ground which surley would have killed him.

Usually i wouldn't care for collateral damage, but something compelled me to save him.

Long story short I brought Kakyoin and (y/n) back to my house. It turns out Kakyoin was under mind control thanks to a flesh bud this Dio person planted in his head.

(Y/n) was busy trying to process everything thats happened. So i talked with the old man.

He explained that dio almost conquered the world 100 years ago. Which is pretty cool i guess.

But now dio is back and we should be cautious.

I was wounded during the fight so (y/n) left to grab his medical pack.

The Old Man asked me if i was friends with (y/n). I said no and explained that i tolerate him more than the other boys in class.

Because he is the only boy who isnt trying to get between my legs.

Although... I ...will admit he is... Attractive...

But besides that he doesn't have a stand. I don't know how important this is but it's worth mentioning.

Speaking of Mentions.

I've noticed that (y/n) has this energy. This Aura. I can't explain it but. It feels like he's powerful.

Something about him... It's...kind of...

Hot.

T-thats all for now.