22 || Come On Get Happy

Hello world, hear the song that we're singing

Come on, get happy

A whole lotta lovin' is what we'll be bringin'

We'll make you happy

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"So it's HYDRA behind all this?" Scott asks us as we sit in his living room.

"We think so, but we're not completely sold on the idea." Sam says.

"I don't know, this has the mark of HYDRA." Steve argues.

"I did, um, kind of... see HYDRA with the weapons." I say, and everyone looked at me with furrowed eyebrows. "I- I, like, saw it."

"Like you had a vision?" Peter asks somewhat excitedly.

"You can tell the future?" Scott asks. "That's awesome!"

"Yeah, I guess so." I say with a small smile.

"So, Y/N, you saw HYDRA with the weapons?" Steve asks, getting us back on track.

"My visions are subjective, and kind of weird, but I saw the HYDRA symbol and the weapons, and the last vision I had I saw Natasha and the Avengers, and that was right before you recruited me." I explain.

"Is that how you knew that guy would try to shoot at me?" Wanda asks.

"Yeah, but I didn't mean to do the black hole thing."

"Black hole?" Scott exclaims. "Your powers are awesome!"

"Thanks." I say, managing a smile.

"Is that how you knew about the tattoo on the guy's neck, too?" Natasha asks, and I nod.

"So they're almost one hundred percent H.Y.D.R.A." Bucky says.

"But why are they in San Francisco?" Natasha asks. "I mean, what could be here that they need?"

"I'm here." Scott offers, and we all look at him.

"No offense, Tic Tac, but I don't think they're here for you." Sam says with a smile.

"What about Pym Tech?" Tony asks. "Is Hank working on anything?"

"Not that I can think of." Scott says, scratching his head in thought. "But he wouldn't tell me anything."

"Right, but who would he tell?" Steve asks.

"Hope. He would tell Hope." Scott answers. "I could ask Hank, but we'd have a better chance with Hope. I'm gonna go call her." Scott stands up, grabbing his phone.

"Who's Hope?" I whisper to Peter.

"No idea." He replies in the same hushed tone. My phone starts to ring and I look down at the photo of my mom that displays on the screen.

"Oh, uh, I have to take this," I say, standing up. "Hello?"

"Hey, honey. What time do you think you're going to be home tonight?"