24 || You and Me

'Cause it's you and me

And all of the people with nothing to do

Nothing to lose

And it's you and me

And all of the people

And I don't know why

I cant take my eyes off of you

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

AVENGERS SPOTTED IN SAN FRANCISCO
by Jaime Jackson

It seems like the Avengers aren't the only people who are itching for some California sun. Captain America, Iron Man, Black Widow, Hawkeye, Falcon, Winter Soldier, and many of the other Avengers (excluding Hulk, Thor, and Vision) were seen running around San Francisco this Friday.

They were joined by Spiderman and Prophet, which proves not one but two things - Spiderman and Prophet are working together, and working with the Avengers.

Whether Spiderman and Prophet, now called the Queens by their followers, will be seen with the Avengers again is yet to be determined.

Crooks and criminals be warned, because the Queens Couplet is back and readier than ever.

|•|•|

(Peter's POV)

"Peter, surprised to see you here." Wanda says, sitting at a table in Stark Industries, coffee in hand.

"Y/N's not here, you know." Natasha says from beside her.

"Oh, yeah, I know that, I'm just here to talk to Mr. Stark." I answer. Wanda points me towards a door, and I smile at them for a moment too long before making my way to it. I open it slightly, peeking inside to see Mr. Stark sitting at a table, talking to Friday.

"Mr. Stark?" I say, poking my head in.

"Hey, kid, what are you doing here?" He asks, turning around.

"I came to talk to you about a thing or two. It won't take too long, um, I promise, I just need to ask a couple things. Well, it's one thing, actually, but it's kind of a big favor." I say, stammering over my words. Mr. Stark raises an eyebrow before gesturing towards a seat which I take.

"How big are we talking?"

"Well, it's just, I don't mean to come off the wrong way, but Y/N needs a suit." I say.

"What?"

"I've seen her suit, Mr. Stark. She made it herself, and most of it's from a thrift store. Sure, she has powers to protect herself, but she needs a better suit. I mean, it would just be so much better, and-"

"Okay." He says, interrupting my pitch.

"What?"

"Okay. I'll make her a suit."

"Oh. Okay, I thought that was going to take a lot more convincing." I laugh awkwardly.