Chapter V || Too bad she's either engaged or married

^^^^^^Nathaniel's Outfit ^^^^^

Nathaniel's P.O.V.

"We look forward to working with you, Mr. Valancian."

I shook hands with the Arabs feeling pleased of yet another accomplishment. This deal was going to make our company one of the top ones in the world.

I maintained my emotionless expression as I said "I do as well, Mr. Almasi. Now that we have signed the deal help yourself to some refreshments while I tend to some important work. I'll send over my business partner Mr. Valqurez to finish of the remaining formalities."

As he nodded, I head back to my office. I got in and found Xavier and Isaac on the couch. Issac was swiping through tinder trying to set Xavier up much to Xavier's dismay.

When they saw me walk in, Issac sat up straight trying to hide his phone behind his back. Xavier, on the other hand, looked relieved to see me. He walked up to me and asked: "How did it go?"

I raised an eyebrow.

"How do you think?"I asked.

"I have a pretty good Idea," he said as he smirked.

"Did Alex leave?"

"Ya he left as soon as he got your message."

"Guys for once can we talk about something other than business." Issac said, deciding to jump in.

"Like what exactly?" I asked, raising one brow.

"Like how many chicks I banged this week."

"We are nowhere interested in knowing your sex life Isaac. You have Chase for that." Xavier said as his face scrunched up in disgust.

"Did I hear someone say my name?" Chase said as he burst into my office grinning like an idiot.

"Speak of the devil". I say as he walks over to us, still grinning.

"You know Nate, I feel like your too grumpy nowadays. You need to loosen up, and I have the perfect plan for that."

"Oh really and what exactly is you marvellous plan?" I asked with sarcasm dripping my voice. Chase has always been up to some sort of trouble. So I guess this plan of his is of no good either.

"Remember Bryan?"

"Who?"

"Bryan Wilson. He went highschool with us."

"Oh right yes, what about him?" Xavier asked.

"I texted him saying that we were in L.A. and he invited us to a party at his house."

"And you said yes for all of us."

"You read my mind."He said still grinning at us.

"We have a lot of work to do plus we promised Grandma that we wouldn't be with any new girl while we were in L.A. Atleast not spotted by papprazzi." I sighed. Though this may seem like I'm Grandma's little boy, it was quite the opposite. I don't like to be told what to do, and that's why I took most of the company's decisions. But when it comes to my Grandmother, it's different. My Grandmother raised my brother and me. Our parents were always away, so we spent most of our time with my Grandmother. After I went to high school, where I met my friends, we practically stayed with her the entire time. She is a grandmother not only to my brother and me but also to my friends. So the least I could do was not make her disappointed.

"Grandma doesn't need to know. We'll tell her that we're in some meeting and I bet she won't know if the paprazzi don't." Chase said.

I did need a break. It had been over a week since I had gotten laid. So I guess, why not?"Okay, I guess I'll go. You coming, Xavier?"I asked to which he shrugged.