Chapter 40 - finale

because it's the last chapter and i couldn't decide who's POV to make it, it's going to be third person!

thank you all for reading 🥺💖

Bella took Ryan's hand and they waved at their crowd. The night had reached midnight and it was finally over. The stepped into the limo next to them.

"Wow, it's over. Onto the honeymoon," Bella said to Ryan. "I'm so excited."

"I am too," Ryan replied. They were headed to Alaska to spend a week in a cabin by the wintery scene.

They were hugging each other as they drove past everyone.

*

Bella threw her bags down on the floor as they walked into the cabin. She looked up at the ceiling, staring at the chandelier in awe. "Ryan, look how beautiful!" She said looking around at the cabin.

Ryan dropped his suitcases and looked at the cabin with her. Bella ran around, checking each room. The sun was up and shining. It was 10:30 a.m.

Bella ran upstairs and checked the room farthest down the hall. She opened it and looked at the master bedroom. There was a tray of sweets on the bed and a note. She opened it and read,

Congratulations, Mr. and Mrs. Miller! We hope you guys enjoy your stay and wish you a happy marriage!

The place was perfect. She opened the closet and they had left some coats and winter things in case it got too cold. And extra blankets. She walked into the bathroom which had windows on every wall. If someone had came close to the cabin and zoomed in on the window, they would definitely see someone taking a bath. The thought was a little funny to Bella but she didn't care.

"Ryan, I'm taking a bath!" She yelled. She turned on the hot water and added some soap. She ran back into the bedroom and grabbed a cookie from the tray. "Baby will you bring my bags up?"

Ryan sighed. "Yes." He carried up his bags first then Bella's.

"What are you doing?" He asked.

"Did you not hear me? I said I was taking a bath." She gobbled on her cookie.

"Without me?" Ryan responded, raising an eyebrow.

"Ryan baby of course you're allowed to join, you know this." Bella rolled her eyes and smiled. She pulled off the clothes that she had changed into in the limo. She was naked, and it gave Ryan a hard on.

"Yeah I'll definitely take up that bath offer." Ryan smirked, taking off his clothes. He was only in his boxers and Bella stared at his boner.

"My nakedness excited you a little bit didn't it?"

"Just a little."

Ryan chased her to the bath and they both laid in the warming water. Bella washed his hair and they laughed at the bubbles that were flying above.

"You're cute," Ryan said to Bella.

"I'd look a lot cuter.." Bella started, biting her lip, "on top of you."

Bella sat on top of Ryan, feeling his cock. She hovered over him, tempted to sit on him. "Do you want it?" Ryan asked.

"Yes," Bella said as Ryan pushed down on him without warning. Bella moaned loudly, her eyes rolling to the back of her head. She grabbed the sides of the bath as Ryan gripped her hips, moving her up and down on.

Her walls her wrapped tight around his cock, causing Ryan to groan. He let Bella take control as he kissed her on her lips, exploring her mouth.

Bella moaned even louder than before as his dick was hitting her sweet spot, getting a reaction out of her instantly. He rubbed her clit with one hand while the other was gripped around her throat, choking her.

"Like that, baby?" Ryan growled, moving her clit in circular motions even faster.

Bella nodded, wrapping her arms around him.

Ryan let go of Bella's throat, letting her get a gasp of air. "I'm going to cum in you."

"Okay," Bella said, panting. She bucked her hips faster and tightened her grip on his cock, her pussy walls squeezing. "Fuck," Ryan groaned, releasing his seed inside her.

"You felt so good baby," Ryan said. He pulled her hair behind her back. They finished their bath together and hopped out the shower.

Ryan hugged Bella from behind. "I love you, Bella."

Bella turned around. "I love you, Ryan."

They kissed lightly, savoring every second of bliss. It was beautiful.

"Always?" Bella whispered.

"Forever."

*************
OMG THEYRE IN LOVE OK HAHA yes i thought that would be a good place to end this book.

i wanna thank you all again for reading, voting, commenting and sharing! it means so much to me. i love you guys so much. drop your insta if you want and we can all become besties<3

im publishing ANOTHER book that i KNOW you guys will love. stay tuned - it's called "The Devils Son." I know you guys will enjoy it❤️

thank you guys for reading!

xx
CloudiLynn