Chapter 29

important: read AN at the end! Love ya!! ❤

Ryan's POV

Riding home with Bella finally in my arms was a huge relief. She was mine - nobody was going to take her away from me. I was finally glad to get home and chill for a bit, with out any interruptions.

Apparently Daisy and Charlie both wanted to go home too, so I promised them that I'd take them back to where they lived. Bella begged them to visit, and they said of course. They were in love, and I could totally see it.

Just like Bella and I.

As I drove us all home, I was happy hearing the number of stories that occured whilst I wasn't with them.

They went shopping, went to Nicole's grandma's house, then Bella's aunt. It was crazy, but overall, I was just happy to have Bella in my arms again.

Nothing was going to stop us this time.

It was just going to be us, forever, without any interruptions.

That's how we planned our life before it all went downhill. Before I got into the coma, before Bella left - everything.

I was imagining our family on the way home. Bella, I, and other kids. I was so happy and more than excited to raise a family.

Bella bit her lip, making my heart swell. I was in love with her.

More than anything.

"Ryan... I love you," Bella said as she caressed my hand. Her eyes were sparkly. We were almost home.

"I love you, too."

***

I opened the door to my freshly cleaned house. My maid, Shameeka, stood with a feast of food served before her. I squeezed Bella's hand and kissed her on the forehead.

"You remember all this? You remember lying in that couch in the corner, snuggled against my chest? Do you remember?" I asked, a tear slowly falling down my cheek.

"Yes I do," Bella whispered, looking around the room. Her eyes were glossy and teary as she held onto her stomach; savoring this everlasting moment.

NOTE: for some weird reason, I switched up the POV's here. You are now in Bella's POV. Sorry :)

"Thanks, Shameeka, for all this food, you really out did yourself," Ryan added, pulling out a chair for me. He kissed my forehead and yelled, "Charlie and Daisy! Let's eat some dinner!"

They came walking out, holding their hands, and sat down at the table, chatting about who knows what.

Nicole was still taking a nap somewhere in Ryan's house. "You know, I can go get her. This needs to be a family meal!"

"No, no, it's fine." Ryan placed his hand on my hand. "I don't want you to get hurt."

"How will I get hurt? It's just Nicole," I said, my eyebrows furrowed together in confusion.

"I know... but what if you were walking up the stairs and you tripped and fell and hurt the baby or something? I don't want that to happen... not so soon," Ryan commented.

"Ryan, I think I can walk up some stairs to get Nicole. It's not the end of the world," I said. Casually, I lifted myself from the chair I was sitting at, and made my way toward the stairs.

I l loved Ryan with all my heart, and I could see how he was worried - but still! I could do simple, daily things! I wasn't a baby!

As I took each step toward Nicole's room, A.K.A. the guest bedroom, I felt a pressure on my lower abdomen.

I stood in shock, but took more steps to see water falling from my pants!

.... My water broke!!!

***

"How are you?" Nicole asked me as I laid sleepily on the hospital bed. She placed her hand on my forehead.

"I'm okay," I replied, smiling. I grabbed her hand and calmly held it in mine for a few moments. I decided to answer her question before she asked. "She's with the doctors getting cleaned up."

"Oh." Nicole sighed, and grinned. "You're gonna have a lot of fun being a mom, you know." Nicole bit her lip before continuing, "and I'm gonna have a lot of fun being the cool aunt everyone loves."

I roared out in laughter. "Yeah right, Nicole. We'll see."

"One thing I know for sure is that you and Ryan will have the cutest baby girl ever! Have you decided what you're going to name her yet?" Nicole jumped in excitement.

"No. We were actually thinking... of naming her... Mary Alice. What do you think?"

"Hmm... Mary Alice Miller. I love it." Nicole squeezed my hand and squealed. "Thats so perfect, Bella! This is so perfect!!"

"I know. Our life is just going to be perfect, I know it..." I smiled. My baby girl was finally out of me and in the world.

"Squeeee! I can't wait to be an aunt!" Nicole whisper-yelled. She smiled and jumped out of the room.

Seconds later, the nurse came in with my baby girl in her hands. She was cuddled in a pink fluffy blanket. She smiled and handed me the precious little baby.

When I looked down at her beautiful little face, my heart exploded with love. She looked just like me. She was so tiny... And so cute! I cried in my hospital bed, for a few moments, holding her. My daughter.

Ryan showed up out of nowhere and walked into my room.

"Isn't she gorgeous," Ryan said, wrapping his arm around my waist.

"She really is..." I murmured, kissing her forehead. My heart hurt... in the name of love. I loved her. I loved Mary Alice. Well, if that's what we were sure we were naming her.

"So, is her name Mary Alice?" I questioned, looking up at Ryan. He smiled as he nodded his head.

"Mary Alice is perfect for her." Ryan added, rubbing my back. He kissed my forehead, his hands motioning for him to have her.

Hell no.

Not yet.

"No! Five more minutes," I offered, smacking his hand away. I kissed her forehead again, the soft skin making me smile. I hugged her harder, snuggling her in my chest.

"I love her so much," I said. The connection was already so strong. She was the sweetest human I'd ever touch.

I would never forget this moment.

--------------
Guys, I'm sorry it's taken me so long to update. I've been focused more on my other books, and besides, this book is getting closer to an end, so I've been thinking of ideas of how to end it.

Thanks so much for 3.8k reads! Love ya so much babes :)

xx
CloudiLynn