Chapter 27

5 months later...

Bella's POV

My baby bump was even bigger! I was going into labor any day. I was overly excited.

Nicole, Daisy, Charlie and I moved to my Great Aunt Sally's house, who was so sweet. She'd let us stay as long as we wanted, since Nicole's grandma wasn't going to let us stay at her house for another month or two.

Every day I was at Nicole's grandma's house, I felt drawn to the abandoned church... like it was calling out to me. Like it was important to me.

Every time I was there, it was like I was having a conversation with Ryan. Like I could talk to him. One time, I went there to tell him where Nicole and I were, and I told him about Charlie and Daisy.

He got very angry, and said I should've stayed there with him. I wanted to - he knew that, but I told him about what Daisy said. It was dangerous to be with him or near him. He agreed, and said I should move on with my life. But I didn't want to move on with my life is he wasn't there; a life without Ryan? What kind of torture was that?

I talked to him every day for about one hour. I missed him so much, when we had to move. More than anything.

I no longer got to talk to him once we settled into Sally's house. She was crazy rich, so she let us go shopping and to different places all we wanted.

And it was in fact that very day... that day...
Meant the world to me.

But I didn't know at the time.

"Sally, can you take Nicole, Daisy, and I out to go shopping?" I asked.

She nodded her head, murmuring, "Yes." She dipped her finger into the icing on the cake and licked. "Besides, I gotta get you girls outta them dirty cloths you wearin'."

Nicole and I glanced at each other and smirked. We loved her accent.

"I need a couple skirts, and some crop tops, a couple tanks..." Nicole went on and on, before I interrupted her, "Nicole-- it's almost WINTER!"

She finally finished off with, "...And lingerie."

She winked at me and I smirked. I grabbed myself two slices of cake, scrambled eggs, and four pieces of toast.

"Um... Bella... are you okay?" Nicole asked worryingly. I pointed at my baby bump before replying, "I'm eating for two, remember? This is how pregnant ladies eat."

Nicole laughed and piled for onto her plate. We ate, and laughed, before dressing to go shopping.

"Why don't I get to go?" Charlie questioned, crossing her arms across his chest.

"Because, its girl time. Only the three of us are going out because we need to talk to each other girl-to-girl. Without boys." Daisy smiled at Nicole and I.

Gotta love Daisy.

"But that's not fair. Get me a couple flannels, will you? And some jeans? And maybe a couple blankets?" He pleaded, giving puppy dogs eyes.

"Sure. But I assure you that you'll can have tons of fun here with good ol' Aunt Sally. Isn't that right?"

Charlie gave me the death stare. "I'm not a baby, you know." This was, by all means, true - but I would never think of him as anything but a baby. He was just too sweet, too cute, too... babyish!

"So I'd appreciate if you'd stop treating me like one. I'm 15 fucking years old."

I gasped and stared at him wide-eyed. Nicole covered her mouth. Daisy tried stifling a giggle, but failed.