Chapter 28

Ryan's POV
(IK OMG! ITS BEEN FOREVER^)

I don't even fucking remember how I got in that damn coma. It all went wrong, I guess, but I do remember that however happened, it was probably by accident.

It was like I was trapped in my mind, and I couldn't escape. It was almost like it understood what it was like to be mental. Weird anology, I know, but that was what it felt like to me.

Every time I heard Bella's voice - whether it was at the hospital where she was saying sweet words to me or a conversation through the abandoned church - it always urged me to try harder, to fight harder, for her and our baby.

It was then that I simply realized that everything no longer mattered to me as long as I had Bella and our baby by my side. They were my most cherished possesion.

Every time she talked to me about our baby, and how much she loved me, I tried and fought to wake up. I loved her, too, and I wanted to make sure she knew that.

So when she told me she was moving from the abandoned church, I knew that I wouldn't ever see her again. So I fought.

Luckily, I'd woken up, however, I also had a pounding headache and my heart was beating so fast that it began to hurt.

The doctor told me I'd be alright, and I trusted him. I was going to be fine the minute I had Bella in my arms. I needed her.

Once I was able to leave the hospital, I immediately went to my gang's hangout. We'd talked it over, and we found out how to find Bella. When I was in my coma, she told me she was moving to her Great Aunt Sally's house. So I'd tracked the house down, and when I went there, Bella wasn't anywhere in sight.

"She took Nicole and Daisy to the mall, to get some clothes and what not," Sally said as she dusted her house. I stood to the side, and tried my best not to scare her. She was my only hope to finding my love.

"Who the fuck are you?" A teenage boy asked as he ate from his cereal bowl. He laughed and poured the milk in his mouth back in the bowl.

"Bella didn't want me to fucking curse, but look at what the fuck she did. I'm a fucking mess! I can't say one damn ass sentence without cursing," the boy shouted as the Aunt laughed. He joined in on the laughter too after a couple minutes.

"Nicunt and Bella and Daisy went to the mall," the boy said, smirking. "You see what I did there, I swapped cole out for cunt. It's a pun!"

"Not really, kid. But may I ask-- which mall?"

"The one that's next to that new taco bell. East side if town," the lady informed me. She sighed and climbed down from the shelf. 

"Okay, thank you." I grabbed my hair and yanked at it. Biting my lip, I pulled out my phone. Before I got the chance to do anything more, the young boy asked me a question.

"Who are you, anyways?" He eyed me suspiciously and stood up from his chair. He took a few steps toward me.

"My name is Ryan Miller. Bella knows me."

"The Ryan Miller? The one Bella... loves? More than anything?"

"She talks about me?" I asked, inhaling a gallon of air.

"All the time. She loves you and talks so much about the hell it'd be like to live in a world where you weren't next to her - or alive,  even. She cries sometimes, too, and has had nightmares. She fucking loves you, Ryan. A lot. More than you can imagine," the kid said.

"I have to find her," I growled. I pushed past the kid and ran for the door at the end of the hallway.

***

I grabbed the handle of the door and yanked it open furiously, allowing a few terrified people to enter before I walked in behind them.

I knew Bella well, and if she was pregnant, than like most women, she'd be at the food court. Without a doubt.

I searched at the bakery first and only found dozens of old people waiting in line to get a slice of free chocolate cake for seniors. I passed by them and ran for the fried chicken restaurant, but even then, found nothing.

She had to be at the Chinese food, I thought. She always talked about it.

I ran for the Chinese food and nearly fainted when I saw her --

It was like my world had fallen back into place... my ocean finally filled with water... my life had actually come back to reality.

I saw some man wink at her and I nearly wanted to bolt forward and kill him - but I resisted.

I waited for Bella to recieve her food and sit down at her table. I took my steps forward, and ended up right behind her.

"Damn, babe, that hottie wanted you," I heard Nicole say. Bella shook her head, and laughed, "You thought he was a hottie?"

Nicole looked up and her eyes met with mine. They windened like saucers.

"Too bad, sweetheart, because you're mine." It felt nice to claim her as mine.

She turned around to face me with tears filling her eyes - She clamped her hands over her mouth and burst out crying when she saw me.

She threw her arms around my neck and rubbed my hair as she cried her eyes out.

"Ryan... you're actually h-here... you're out of y-your c-coma..." She stuttered.

I pulled away and kissed her passionately in front of everyone.
I had a firm grip on her - she was mine.

"Bella, I love you. I love you, I love you, I love you. I'll say that as many times as I have to," I said. I pushed my forehead against hers. Our hands were in each other's.

"Ryan, I love you too. I love you so much," Bella said, her eyes watery. She kissed me again.

Nicole, from behind us, was crying silently and used a napkin to wipe her tears away. "So beautiful..." I heard her whisper.

"Ryan... look, the b-baby," Bella softly spoke as she looked down at her belly. She looked beautiful with our baby inside of her.

"Is it a girl or boy?"

"It's a girl." Bella smiled and looked up at me with tears still filling her eyes, like lakes of water.

"I'm taking you home," I said. "And we're spending the night together."

"Fucking finally," Nicole interrupted. "I gave up sex, at bars, for our moving away."

"Oh shut up, Nicole," Bella said, rolling her eyes. She smiled when she saw me, again. Giving me a kiss, she said, "Let's go home."

--------------
Lowkey guys I cried for this girl while writing.
It was such an emotional chapter for everyone, and next chapter is most likely going to be in Ryan's POV, because he was in a coma for a long time, and it's always fun to do the male's side.

Well, I'm at my brother's apartment currently, and since it's a little boring, I've hand nothing to do but write, so bE thAnKfuL kiDs.

I compared my books "An Alpha's Angel" and this book-- and "An Alpha's Angel" gets a lot more reads than this one lol! I posted a chapter yesterday and it has like 20 reads. But nobody really votes for them; its a little depressing.

I love you all! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving! (What are you guys thankful for? Drop a comment!---->)

xx
CloudiLynn