Chapter 9

Hehe ;) tell me if you want more of the smut chapters, AKA chapter 8. Lol.

Ryan's POV

I successfully fucked Bella Thorne.

I did it. I actually did it.

I'm the happiest man on Earth. And, to make it all better, it was office sex. The best kind of sex there is. Next to angry sex, kinky sex, and make-up sex. Car sex just isn't as good.

It's morning now, and I'm beginning to wonder if Bella is sore. I mean, I wasn't easy. I'm not typically easy, I prefer it being fast and rough. Thats my style.

And I gotta say, Bella couldn't have been more perfect. After making her mine, I want to taste her all the time.

I dress quickly, though not too quickly, I want to dress proffessional. For Bella. Also, I put on my best boxers. If we do anything else, I might as well look nice.

I look in the mirror and grin.
I look nice today.

Bella will surely be impressed.

I hop into my car and drove to my casino. But something's strange. . .Nobody was at my casino.

A couple cars were there, probably my staff, but no customers.

Weird.

I walked through the doors of my casino, only to wish I never had.

I saw a couple of Martin's men wrapping their arms around my workers, and the had knives on their throats ready to cut at any moment.

"Fuck!!" I cursed, noticing Bella lying on the floor, in her pool of blood. She looked at me, whispering, "Help."

I ran toward her, going to pick her up, but as soon as I was about to grab her, a knife was thrown at her stomach.

I looked to my right, and saw Martin, cackling. He hurt my Bella. Nobody hurts my Bella.

I screamed, my voice echoing through the entire building. The rage began filling up inside of me, and I had nowhere to put it. I looked down at Bella's lifeless body once more, and for the first time in my life, I cried. The tears just came sprawling out, and I let them.

Then, finally, I woke up.

"Ahhhh!" I screamed, coming out of bed.

I redid my whole morning, as I did in my dream, but my heart was racing the whole time. I had a bad feeling about something. Was my dream a warning? Was something going to happen to Bella?

I drove to my casino and was thankful to see lots of cars there, if anything our mornings have higher ratings of people than night does.

I let out a sigh of relief when I saw Bella walk out to her car, about to leave. Her night shifts were over and now she had to go home.

But I had one last thing to do before I let that happen.

I walked up to her and grabbed her wrist, pulling her towards me. I leaned in and gave her a strong, fierce kiss. She gasped at first, but then let out a soft moan when I slid my hand up her shirt.

"Ryan! Not in the middle of a parking lot!!" she said, pushing  me off her.

"Alright, I'll go home with you then." I smirked, watching her roll her eyes.

"No thanks. My stepmother is a pain in the ass anyways, you wouldn't want to see her," she said, opening her car door.

Hm. I was indeed intrigued by Bella's stepmother. The hell had she done to Bella?