Chapter 36

Ryan's POV

6 months later...

It has been 6 months since Nicole's death, and although it still hurts me to this day that I could have done something to fix it - I am slowly recovering.

It has been a wild 2 and a half years. So many events happened that shaped who I am. And honestly, looking at my life, I am truly blessed and thankful. If it weren't for the time I spent with Nicole, falling in love with Bella, and the birth of my daughter, Mary Alice, I'd probably be dead right now.

I ran gel through my hair one more time and checked the clock. It was 7. I looked handsome. I stepped out of my room and into the entrance. There stood Bella, looking as beautiful as ever.

Her hair was curled into long, luscious locks and she was wearing a tight white dress and 2 inch heels.

She was all mine.

She awkwardly walked towards me and gave me a hug. My gorgeous babygirl. I wanted to tell her how much she belonged to me. How much I never wanted anyone looking at her.

I didn't want to seem too selfish so I kept my lips sealed.

"You look handsome," she said, flashing me those pearly whites.

"And you look beautiful."

She blushed and I grabbed my wallet, keys, and phone in a rush and I opened the door for my date.

"Such a gentleman."

Even though we'd been together for a little over two years now, we still treated each other like we were just dating fresh. I guess love never dies out. I knew our love would never die out regardless.

7:38 p.m. ***

Once we finally entered the fancy restaurant Bella had selected, we were taken to our table and I of course got Bella's seat. She sat her purse down by her feet as I got in my chair in front of her.

A waitress soon came by and asked us for our drinks. I looked away as I said under my breath, "we'll both take wine." I knew she was looking at me but I didn't care - the only woman to exist in my eyes was my Bella.

"Everything on here looks delicious," she said as she greedily looked down the menu.

I knew what I wanted without even having to look at the menu. I came for boneless wings.

"You know what you want yet?" I asked.

"Yeah, I think I want the fettuccine Alfredo with broccoli."

Minutes later a waitress came back with our wine and pulled out her notepad. Before she could say anything, I said, " I'll take the number 3 boneless wings. Make my first round barbecue wings. She'll take the number 9 fettuccine Alfredo with broccoli."

She hurriedly scribbled down our orders and took our menus, "I'll get that right away."

"That dress looks so good on you." I was going to ravish her later. Her sexy little smirk caught me off guard. I wanted her now but I knew I had to wait.

It had been half an hour later and after enjoyable conversation with my date, the waitress had finally came back with our plates. "Thank you," Bella said.

I smiled as she grabbed her fork and stuck it into her meal, twirling the noodles on her utensil. I loved watching her little movements.

I ate my boneless wings, which were delicious, and orders two more trays of boneless wings, another barbecue flavored and one Buffalo flavored.