Chapter 4

Ryan's POV

Damn. That's all I have to say. I've never seen a woman more beautiful in my life.

I'm so frustrated right now, since I don't know if she should have the job or not. She's definitely brave, I do happen to know that. She actually stood up to me. Nobody does that. . . So she has guts.

No woman has ever made me more angry. I want her so badly.

"Cameron!!" I yelled, smashing and nearly breaking my beer bottle on the table.

"Yes, Ryan?" she asked, batting her eyelashes and leaning her chest down in front of my face.

"I need you right now," I growled, taking her in my arms and kissing her.

Cameron was the girl who, if I really needed it, would have sex with.

At the moment all I could think about was kissing Bella. And how good she could be in bed. Don't get me wrong, Cameron is a beast in the sack and all, but Bella is beautiful. And trust me, beauty wins.

But with every kiss I had with Cameron, I couldn't help but think it was Bella. Which made me unable to stop kissing her.

My brother thought Cameron and I were perfect together. He thought we had a serious relationship. But what he didn't know was that I didn't give a shit about her. He thinks I'm going to pop the question any time now... What a dumbass.

I continued to trail kisses down her neck, leading towards her breasts. She moaned, begging for me to move lower.

Eventually I put a condom on and prepared to enter her hot sex.

And right when I was about to do so, my phone rang.

"Fück!" I cursed, kicking my bed in frustration.

I answered my phone, annoyed to hear my cousin squealing with joy.

"She'll take the job, Ryan!!! EEEEE!!!!!"

"Nicole, when the fück did I actually ever give her the job?"

"Please, Ryan, just give her a chance. That's all I'm asking," she begged.

No matter how badly I wanted to say yes, I didn't think she was ready for the job. I didn't think she could really handle all of my mafia shit.

"Sorry Nicole, but I just don't think she can have the job. . ." I said calmly.

"You. Are. A. BITCH!" she screamed before hanging up.

I threw my phone down on the desk before I said, "Sorry, Cameron, not tonight."

"But baby, you know you need me," she said, massaging my member.

"I said not tonight."

"But Ryan-" "GET OUT, CAMERON!" I yelled.

She knew she had pushed my buttons, so she grabbed her shirt, put it on, and left. I could sense that she muttered something under her breath, but at that point I didn't care.

All that mattered to me was Bella Thorne.

*****

I drank my coffee, enjoying the hot liquid that trailed down my throat. I sighed in satisfaction, thinking of Bella.

That woman has been on my mind all damn day.

I resisted the urge to call Nicole and tell her I wanted Bella as a waitress at my casino.

Well. . .Maybe not.

"Nicole?" my morning raspy voice said.

"What the hell do you want?" she hissed angrily.