Chapter 7

Hehe ;3 This chappy gets *kinda* steamy!

Ryan's POV

Bella looked up at me and gave me the most hateful glare. But I didn't give a shit. I just wanted her all to myself.

I walked to my office, ignoring Mike's comments. Bella was putting stuff away when I opened the door to my office. I just couldn't wait.

I sat in my chair, watching the clock change slowly from 10:44 to 10:45. My breathing began beating faster by the second, and once I heard the door knob turn, I felt a drop of sweat fall down my neck.

"So, Bella, what's up with your attitude?" I asked, looking deep into her eyes. I noticed she took a deep breath, and I couldn't help but let my eyes fall down to her C cup breasts. The way the went up and down was satisfying. I think she could tell that I was staring, because she shifted uncomfortably.

"What attitude? I've been just fine." She crossed her arms, probably to prevent me from seeing her body.

"Have you forgotten that I am your boss?" I said, clicking a pen and unclicking it. I ran my hands through my hair.

I could barely see her face through the darkness. The lights in my office weren't turned on, the only light in my room was the moonlight through my window.

"No, but I do have a right to free speech," she said matter-of-factly. She released the breath she was holding in and looked at the pictures frames on my dresser.

"This is your job. You're paid to be nice," I said.

"I'm paid to be nice to the customers. Not to you," she said, turning around and leaving. But I was not done with her just yet.

I angrily sat up from my chair, walked towards her, grabbed her arm and pulled her back into my office. I pushed her against the wall, and pinned her arms above her head.

"Do not speak to me like that," I said. I could tell she was terrified, but she also tried her best to look brave.

"Next time you show me attitude you will be punished," I said, smirking. Her eyes widened.

"O-okay. . ." she stuttered. Her eyes began to tear. It broke a tiny piece of my heart, but I knew I couldn't began to feel sorry. I'm Ryan Miller, I don't feel bad for others.

"You understand, correct?" I asked.

When she didn't answer I began getting angry. I pushed her wrists against the wall with more force, yelling, "DO YOU UNDERSTAND?"

"Yes, sir," she whispered, looking away from me. I tilted her head back to face my direction.

"Don't make me angry, there are consequences, Bella Thorne."

Suddenly the expression on her face began to looked less terrified, and then at one point, she kind of smiled.

Because, a couple seconds later, she licked her lips.

(A/N: If you read chapter 5, you'll know that Bella licked her lips and it turned Ryan on. It's also in the prologue, when he says, "Careful, Bella, keep licking your lips like that and I'll have to take you right here right now." So, she was sneaky about that and tried to get him turned on. Though, if you keep reading, she has a plan;) Sorry for interrupting, just thought I'd make things clear)

She licked her lips, the top lip first, and then the bottom one. She tilted her head, and then bit her lips afterwards.

I didn't even realize my head began leaning towards her soft, pink lips. And right when my lips were about to touch hers, she knocked her head against mine.

I fell back, onto the floor. She grabbed the pistol from my pocket, and pointed it at my forehead.

"Never tell a girl what to do," she said. She stood up and walking to war the door, trying to open it. But what she hadn't realized was that the door wouldn't open. Mike had locked it.

I ran up behind her and grabbed my gun from her grasp.

"You must finish what you start, Bella," I said, kissing her. I kissed her long, hard and good. And she didn't dare to fight back.

My tongue roamed every part of her mouth. I needed to taste her.

I removed my mouth from hers, and said, "Go earn yourself some money."

I took my key, unlocked the door, and let her free. But, my favorite part about this whole night, was the fact that whenever I stopped kissing her, I could have sworn she had a frown amongst her face. It was as if she never wanted me to stop kissing her. . .

***
I smirked when I saw my phone say that Bella was calling. Maybe she had a couple of things to say about last night.

"Yes?" I asked.

"What the hell, are you just going to pretend that last night never happened?" she asked. She sounded like she was tired.

"Sweetheart, sometimes I can be very forgetful," I said, smirking. "Now, why'd you call?"

"You can go fuck yourself," she said furiously before hanging up.

I got up from bed and took a shower, happy to start a new day. After finishing, I dressed myself.

I was eating my breakfast, which my maid Maria made for me, when I heard knocks on the door.

I was disgusted when I saw Cameron, in booty shorts and a crop top, biting her lip. She had a ridiculous amount of makeup on.

"Hey baby," she said, running her hands up and down my body.

"What do you want?" I asked, pushing her arms away.

"You know what I want: you. On your bed. With me," she giggled, winking.

"I'm really busy, Cameron," I said. I tried to close the door but she stopped me.

She grabbed my arm and lead me toward the living room. She pushed me down on the sofa, and removed her shirt. Her breasts were now on full display. She completely ignored wearing a bra.

She kissed me, rubbing her breasts on me. I pushed her away as I said, "Cameron, I'm not in the mood."

"Oh, baby, you're just teasing with me," she said, unbuckling my pants.

I didn't want to continue, but I still had rage from last night in me, and I had to let it out somewhere.

"Cameron, I'm afraid that if I do this, I won't be easy," I said, kind of growling.

"Thats just how I like it," she said, taking off my underwear.

Well, at least I'm letting out some anger.

----------------------

CAN SOMEONE TELL ME HOW I MANAGED TO GO FROM 100 TO 200 READS RIGHT AFTER POSTING CHAPTER 6? That's insane!! I love you all sooooo much!
Please VOTE and COMMENT :)
Bye!!

xx
CloudiLynn