Chapter 19

Bailey sat at the edge of her bed, wondering about everything. She was already back in the hospital, and she was sick of it. She had colored an entire coloring book, played every video game, and cuddled every pillow. Soon, the tiny knock at the door made Bailey jump up to answer it. Bailey invited Chapa in with the biggest hug, and the largest smile. Chapa stared at her feet, not bothering to look up.
"Chapa! I've been worried sick about you! What's wrong? Why are you upset?"

"I-I-I CHEATED!" Chapa wailed. Baileys heart broke.
"What? With who?" Bailey asked.
"Bose.." Chapa whispered. Bailey grinded her teeth, anger flowing through her veins.
"So... let me get this straight. You cheated on me. With my brother?" Bailey asked in tears. Chapa was in hysterics crying apologizing.
"Get. Out." Bailey said through clenched teeth.
Chapa paid no extra time in the room and walked out crying. Bailey grabbed her framed picture of Chapa, and threw it at the wall, glass shattering everywhere. That little snake. Who took whatever he wanted and left her nothing.

"I HATE YOU!" Bailey screamed, curling up into a ball.
"Um. Should I come back later, Miss Willard?" The nurse asked. Bailey shook her head, drying her tears
"Your grandfather has requested that you be moved to his manor in England. They have a hospital room prepared for you. Your parents have already agreed it is for the best." The nurse whispered. Bailey took in a sharp breath, stopping herself from crying, and just closed her eyes.
"Can I die now? My girlfriend just cheated on me, and I'm not gonna live much longer. I barley go a day without being on life support once. Just kill me already." Bailey said depressed. Then, one thing her mother said came to her head. Never give up. What goes around comes around. Bailey looked to the nurse, her eyes pleading.

"I'm ready to go to England. I'm ready to see my family."

——————————

John aided his daughter as she limped towards the large manor. It was beautiful. The old man sat outside of the manor in a rocking chair, a tea cup in one hand, a scone in the other. The man out his treats down, as his granddaughter approached.
"Bailey! Oh my sweet girl, you look so much like your mother! Come give grandpa a big hug." Be smiled. Bailey carefully hugged her grandfather, and sat on the chair next to his. Then, three girls stormed out of the door. Each attacking Bailey in hugs. Annastasia, the youngest was a rambunctious 5 year old. The middle child, Gabriella, had a wild spirit of 8 years old, and MacKenzie Grace, was as bratty as an 12 year old could get. Soon, they were followed by 2 boys. Alexander was Annastasias twin, and he was exactly like her. Then there was Malcom John. Malcom John was 8 years old, but not Gabriellas twin. Bailey smiled as she patted her cousins heads.

"Bailey! How wonderful to see you again! It's been years since we last saw you!" MacKenzie Grace exclaimed.
"Bailey! What happened to your hair? You have a boo boo, Bailey!" Annastasia exclaimed, noting her cousins bald head.
"Yes but it will get better. Not all ouchies last forever, right love?" Bailey asked. Malcom John had already made himself at home on his eldest cousins side.
"It's been years since we've played Bailey! We need to play now!" Malcom John insisted.
"Oh I wish I could dear, but Im not feeling my self. Maybe later M." Bailey considered.
"Mommy!" Annastasia and Alexander squealed as Baileys, Aunt Graceanne came out of the large home.
"Bailey! Oh dear, look at you! You don't look a day over 17!" Graceanne gushed. Bailey gave a toothy grin, fury balled fists ready to throw a punch.
"Ha. Too bad I'm only 14. Ha ha." Bailey said sarcastically. Then, Baileys, Aunt MacKenize walked outside.
"Oh Bailey! So please tell to be able to see you during your final days. Oh dear you look so much like your mangy mother!" She obsessed. Bailey gave a smile while rolling her eyes.

"Why don't I show you your new room Bailey." Her grandfather suggested with a wink. Bailey smiled and carefully made her way into the house, up three flights of stairs, and down the hallway. Baileys grandfather opened the door and showed Bailey the beautiful room. The walls were painted a faint pink which could easily be mistaken for white, a canopy style hospital bed sat against the wall, and a spot for Baileys IV poles were already set. A large tv sat across from the bed, with a large walk in closet and bathroom, and a set of glass doors that led to the deck that was decorated with light blue and pink flowers. Bailey sat in awe of the room.
"This used to be your mothers room, though most of these shelves were bare. Hopefully you have some things to fill the closet with. I mean, for the past 12 years I haven't been able to send your birthday and Christmas presents so, I can have your aunts take you to the shopping mall. Bailey smiled as she got her boxes open and started to in pack, filling the closet with her favorite outfits and filling the shelves with books and trinkets. Soon, Bailey sat down, and admired her work.

Suddenly, Baileys phone started ringing by a not so unexpected caller.

:::::::::::::::

Chapa waited until Bailey finally picked up.

Yes?
"WHERE ARE YOU!" Ray shouted.
I thought Celia told you. My family thought it would be best to try and finish my treatments in England. They think that if I don't beat this cancer, at least I will die with my family at my bedside.
"But your family is here. In Swellview. I'm your family. No wonder your the dumb one." Bose wondered.
Oh I'm the dumb one? Hey Mika? Did you know that Bose cheated on you with Chapa? And by the way, my blood family is in England. I was born here after all. Hold on... alright Annastasia just told me that lunch is ready. I gotta go and if Chapa ever wants to talk, tell her I'm not picking up. If she was a good girlfriend, she never would have cheated on me with Bose. I mean, I could give her exactly what Bose can give her, except better.

Bailey hung up and made her way carefully to the dining room. Chapa cried into a random pillow and knocked the table over.
"I CANT BELIEVE YOU CONVINCED ME TO KISS YOU BOSE! I HATE YOU SO MUCH!" Chapa bawled. Without Bailey, Chapa was broken.