Chapter 5

Bailey walked up to Chapas door and knocked.
"One minute!" She heard someone, most likely Chapa, yell. The door opened and Chapa was ready. Bailey couldn't help but stare at Chapa and smile. Was this really love? If so, it hurt. Bailey took Chapas hand, and smiled.
"Ready to go? I heard there's this new movie coming out. It's a horror film! I love horror. I thought you would enjoy it too." Bailey rambled on their way. But Chapa hated horror.
"What's it called?" Chapa asked. Bailey smiled.
"The Sacrifice Shed." Bailey replied. Chapa saw the commercial for it. It gives her nightmares. They got to the movie theater and got snacks before going into the actual theater. The two sat down and Chapa was shaking.

"Hey what's this movie about. I never heard of it." Chapa asked, fully aware of what it was.
"So it's about this strange shed with bars on it's one window at a girls softball park, and for some reason whenever a team looses, a girl from that team mysteriously disappears, and turns up dead at their home field a week later. It looks scary yet fun!" Bailey said excited, stuffing her face with popcorn. Bose was rubbing off on her. The lights dimmed and the movie started with a jump scare, causing Chapa to let out a small, startled yelp. Bailey laughed and Chapa tried to laugh it off. This would be the longest hour and a half.

It was the middle of the movie, and Chapa was petrified. Bailey showed no emotion except interest. Chapa clung to her seat, scared to look towards the screen. The deranged lunatic was chasing a team of girls through the town, yelling 'Sacrifice Time'. Bailey laughed as she took a sip of water. Another jump scare happened causing Chapa to look away. Bailey noticed this and looked over.
"Chapa? Are you okay?" She asked, knowing Chapa was scared. Chapa nodded. After the conclusion, the second main character Isabella died, and the softball team never played at that field again, everyone left the theater. Chapa was a statue. Bailey skipped out of the theater giggling. Chapa came up behind her and held Baileys hand. She hated being weak in front of people. Chapa looked at Bailey was rambling on about the movie and pulled her into the bathroom.

"Wasn't it so cool when Marty Union jumped out and started chasing Isabella out of the bathroom. She peed herself!" Bailey laughed. Chapa looked to Bailey with little doe eyes.
"Bailey it wasn't cool. It was scary." Chapa whispered. Bailey looked chapa back in the eyes.
"I thought you loved scary movies?" Bailey asked. Chapa looked away and Bailey hugged her.
"Do you know why I wanted to see that movie?" Bailey asked. Chapa shook her head, while Bailey laughed, scratching the back of her head.
"Well remember Malania. The main main character? I might have sorta.." Bailey stuttered off. Chapa was confused.
"I might have.. played Malania in the movie. It was released only a few days ago, but we filmed it a while back." Bailey said guilty.
"I got the tickets from my director as a gift. Had to use them. I had to look away every time a jump scare was on. I just laughed it off because I thought of how brave you were to watch it." Bailey said guilty. Chapa hugged Bailey tightly, releasing a tear into Baileys Jean jacket.

The two girls walked back to Chapas house. A cold just blew by and Chapa shivered. Bailey took of her jacket and draped it over Chapas shoulder. Chapa looked over to Bailey, who simply smiled. The girls arrived and Bailey giggled.
"I had fun tonight." Bailey said quietly.
"Me too." Chapa whispered. Bailey tried to hug Chapa again. She wasn't the best, but she was in Chapas eyes. The two didn't know that Catrina, and Carlos, Chapas brother were watching.
"I'll give it a week." Catrina laughed.
"I'll give it a month." Carlos muttered.
They also didn't know Mika, Miles, and Bose were watching.
"I give them two days. That's it. They'll be dating in no time." Mika whispered.
"Nah. I think the- SPIDER!" Miles screamed. Mika shushed him and looked back only to find the two girls gone.
"Where are Chapa an-" Mika started to ask only to be interrupted by Bose.
"Oh hey Bailey. We were just talking about you. Wanna sit in a bush with us?" Bose asked. Bailey stared at the three before Miles teleported home. Bailey grabbed the two by the ears and dragged them all the way home.