Chapter 9

Bailey dragged Bose by his ear all the way to SwAG. Bailey pushed him through the door and immediately started screaming, yelling, and freezing things.
"What's got your brisket I'm a basket, kid?" Ray asked. Bailey shoved her brother against the wall.
"He! Ate! All! My! LOTION!" Bailey screamed shoving her into his desk.
"Bose! You are dead to me!" Bailey screamed, going to attack him, but freezing when Chapa pulled her away.
"Bailey don't hurt Bose." Chap whispered. Bailey groaned setting her head on Chapas shoulder.

"He ate all my lotion, Chapa!" Bailey whined. Chapa ran her fingers through Baileys hair, loving how long and curly it was. Bailey slowly calmed down, and even fell asleep in Chapas arms, which she didn't mind at all. Bailey had shaken Bose to sleep, again. Chapa couldn't help but play around with Baileys messy hair. Chapa snickered as she lifted it up and let it fall onto Baileys face. Mika walked in and laughed.
"Why don't you braid Baileys hair back?" Mika asked. Chapa shook her head.
"I don't know how." Chapa muttered. Mika grabbed a strand of Baileys hair and started to teach Chapa how to braid Baileys messy hair.

Ray sat down at his desk and watched as Chapa kept getting frustrated because she claimed she had "fingers that are meant to kill". Bailey eventually woke up, but never left her spot, curled up on Chapas lap. Chapa didn't mind the extra affection. Bailey smiled as she cooed over Chapas grumpy face when Bailey got up to go to the bathroom.
"Chapa. I have to pee." Bailey groaned.
"No! Stay!" Chapa protested. Bailey rolled her eyes before walking out of the room, leaving Chapa to be a grinch.

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

The team was currently fighting Frankini, and Bailey had the whole, entire, Manse Nest to herself. Bailey started watching Dog Judge. Then Miles teleported in and the room became a loud mess. Bailey could tell Chapa was fuming.
"What's up with her?" Bailey asked Mika.
"Frankini blasted her with a weapon that makes your hormones go crazy." Mika sighed. Bailey walked over to Chapa.
"Need a hug?" Bailey asked. Chapa broke out into hysterics crying into Baileys shoulder.
"Yes! I love you Bailey." Chapa cried. Baileys eyes widened.
"She doesn't know what she's saying." Schwoz retorted.
"Shut your filthy mouth Schwoz!" Bailey yelled, earning Rays laughter. Chapa let out a little laugh dragging Bailey away. Chapa smiled looking over Bailey.

"You good Chapa?" Bailey asked. Bailey started giggling.
"I'm fine. I never got blasted with that weapon. It hit right next to me. I know what I'm saying, I'm just trying to be dramatic. I do love you Bailey. More then anything." Chapa admitted. Bailey ran her hand over Chapas cheek. The two leaned in, before hearing a crash follow by a women's scream. The two ran over to find Ray, on the floor, screaming. Bailey rolled her eyes and there, in the middle of the Mans Nest, shared a kiss. The loudness stopped. Nobody said anything. Bailey held Chapas face in her hand. Chapa still baffled. Chapa quickly kissed back, the kids stared at the two. Ray stopped throwing a temper tantrum, Mika looked over from her locker, Bose woke up and looked over, and Miles stopped playing on his pear pad.

Bailey pulled away, and smiled, Chapa smiling back. Bailey looked over to find everyone's jaw on the floor.
"You keep interrupting us every, single, bloody time! Can't a girl just get one kiss?" Bailey ranted while ruffling Chapas hair. Chapa rested her head against Baileys shoulder, looking up with lust in her eyes. Then, like always, Baileys phone vibrated in her pocket. Chapa started groaning, while stomping her feet like a toddler.
"It's my father, I have to take it." Bailey said walking outside.

Hey my girl. I need you and your brother to come home. It's important. Very, very, important.
Bailey assumed the worst.
"We'll be there in five." Bailey said alarmed. She stormed back into the Mans Nest, pointing from Bose to the door.
"We gotta go home, father says it's very important." Bailey said in a rush, grabbing all her things. Bose got up, saying goodbye, and the two kids ran home, to find Charlotte crying on the couch, and Mr. Willards comforting her.
"John their going to hate this." Charlotte balled, before realizing the two scared kids in the doorway.
"Kids. Come sit down." Mr. Willards said calmly, gesturing towards the sofa. The kids sat quietly, looking at a white gift bag on the coffee table.

"Father? What's that?" Bailey said pointing at the gift bag.
"Ah. Might you kids want to open it?" He asked, both kids nodding. Bailey looked over fishing out tissue paper, until something found her hand. Bailey pulled it out, turning it over, and dropped the small thing on the floor, running to her room. Bose picked it up, sawing what Bailey saw. A pregnancy test. A positive one at extent. Bose looked from both adults, placing the test on the table, shaking his head.
"I'm disappointed. Me and Bailey are just getting used to each other and here you are getting knocked up? Wow. The mom I have." Bose frowned jogging to his sisters room, hearing her cries from the middle of the hall. He could hear her wails, and something hitting the wall.

"Bailey? It's me. Can we talk?" Bose asked. The door slowly opened, Baileys room completely covered from floor to ceiling in ice. Thick, hard, ice. Bose looked around, and saw the puddle of blood on the floor, then, when Bose looked at Baileys broken arm, he wasn't surprised that her knuckles all cut open. Bailey slammed the door shut behind Bose, and started to curse out her father, in words Bose had never even heard, and was smart enough to not repeat.
"I can't believe they actually are going to have a baby! This is seriously stupid. I'm 14! Bose you and the baby will be 13 years apart! I say we plan the baby's death!" Bailey ranted.
"Okay normally I'm not one for violence. But... LETS MURDER THAT LITTLE DEVIL!" Bose yelled. Bailey smiled.
"I see sensei has taught you well." Bailey giggled get rid of all the ice, before drifting off to sleep in her cold bed.