Chapter 20

Bailey held onto her walker as she made her way through the shopping mall with her aunts. Baileys eye was caught by a red leather jacket.
"What about this?" Bailey asked, holding the jacket up, only to receive a choir of laughs from her aunts.
"Bailey dear, that belongs to the trash, I don't know why they put it on a shelf!" Aunt MacKenzie laughed. Out of pure spite, which burned so deep in her chest, Bailey picked it up off the rack, checked the price tag, and smiled. It was 75£ which Bailey summed up to about $103.44 USD. Bailey smiled to her aunts as she slowly walked up to the counter, and paid for the jacket. Bailey pushed her way out of the store, leaving her nit picky Aunts behind her. Bailey had stopped at the sneaker store, causing her Aunts to ask why she wasn't getting dress shoes, instead. Bailey pushed her way to the car, and sat in the back as her Aunts drove her home.

——————

Anderson Plains Pre High. Grades 6-8. Headmaster there is Matthew W. Bangle. Bailey was being prepared to be assigned to her house. But, Bailey so badly wished to go back to SwAG.
"Daddy. I don't want to be here anymore. I want to go back to my old school. I want to go home." Bailey whined. John looked down to his pleading daughter, and shook his head.
"Give it one day. If you don't like it today, You can go back to your brothers school. Now. You got your lions uniform, now go to class."

Bailey lazily pushed her walker through the hall, past other students, until she made it to room 193. Bailey sat in her chair as the class dragged on. The only thing on her mind, was Chapa. Baileys thoughts got interrupted by the bell ringing, and she quickly shoved off to her next class. Physics. Bailey lost her balance as a group of blondes pushed her into the wall.
"Freak!" One of them laughed.
"Jerk!" Bailey spat. Bailey examined their uniforms. Snakes. Bailey rolled her eyes as she pushed on girl into the wall and laughed at her.
"FrEaK!" Bailey mimicked, laughing as she walked into her next class. After her morning classes, Bailey went to the cafe.

Bailey sat quietly, poking at her sandwich, before there was a pound next to her.
"How dare you try to embarrass me! Do you know who I am?!" The blonde from before asked.
"A girl whose about to get her butt whooped if she stands here any longer?!" Bailey sassed. The blonde scoffed before she slapped Bailey across her cheek. Bailey had lost it. Bailey stood up with support from the table and with her fist clenched, threw a punch straight at the girls nose, knocking her to the floor. Bailey kicked at the girls side, before she pushed her away with her walker. The girl cried on the floor as another girl came up from behind Bailey, grabbing her ponytail. Bailey was faster and elbowed the second girl, kicked the first girl back to the floor, and hook punched the second girl to the floor. Teachers screamed looking at the blood on Bailey, and at the girl who calmly smiled at them.

——————

Bailey put her suitcase back in her closet and laid down in her bed, groaning when there was a knock on her window.
"What do you want?" Bailey snarled, but internally cried to hug the girl.
"I.... I heard you were back home." Chapa whispered, before breaking into tears, lunging at Bailey, taking her back into the bed in a tight hug.
"Chapa. Get off of me." Bailey ordered. Chapa shook her head and cried into Baileys shoulder.
"I kissed him once. It was a mistake! I hated it Bailey! Please! Take me back Bailey!" Chapa pleaded.
"Have you learnt your lesson?" Bailey asked. Chapa nodded as fast as she could, still curled up against Bailey.

"Okay. I forgive you. But never again. Never kiss anyone except for me." Bailey whispered. Chapa looked up and smashed her lips against Bailey, nodding.
"Never again Bailey. Never ever again!"
Bailey smiled holding her girl.
"Why are you home so early?" Chapa asked.
"It all just kind of happened..."