Chapter 21

Bailey dragged her across the Mans Nest floor as she slowly swept up the mess from the "Welcome Home" party. Bailey tripped over her walker and braced herself before she hit the floor. But she never did. Instead, Bailey landed in all too familiar arms.
"I can see your falling for me again..." Chapa joked. Bailey groaned as she stood back up and continued to sweep.
"Someone's recovered from her sugar high."

....Flash back....

"CHOCOLATE!!!!" Chapa screamed as she ran around the Mans Nest, inhumanly fast. Bailey watched as Miles and Bose sat with their mouths under a chocolate fountain, and Mika quietly read a book while snacking on a peanut butter cup. Chapa suddenly froze, and fell asleep on the couch.

—————-

"Was I that bad...?" Chapa asked.
"Sweetie. You were awful." Bailey laughed. Chapa rested her head against Baileys shoulder and took the broom from Baileys hand.
"The Mans Nest is clean." Chapa complained. Bailey nodded and fell back into Chapas arms.
"Drama queen" Chapa muttered, carrying Bailey to the couch.
"No! I'm your princess!" Bailey complained.
"Yes you are. My princess." Chapa responded, earning Baileys laugh. Bailey stood up and grabbed her water bottle, and tossed it to Chapa.
"Open please." Bailey asked. In response, Chapa put the bottle down and opened her arms up.

———-

"So why did your sister get in a fight with her girlfriend?" John asked.
"Let's just say when Bailey asks you to open a water bottle, you open it." Chapa complained, Fixing the ice pack on her eye.