Chapter 11

Bailey woke up in Chapas embrace, the tv lightly playing, but Chapa still snuggled behind her. Bailey turned over and was met with a kiss on the lips. Bailey blushed. Maybe love isn't that bad. She thought. Bailey snuggled up as close as she could before she sighed.
"What time is it?" Bailey asked.
"12o'clock." Chapa answered. Bailey jumped up, but Chapa just pulled her back down.
"It's fine. I already called Ray. He said he would buzz if he needed us. I told your dad that  you were sick." Chapa replied not taking her eyes off the screen. Bailey smiled and laid down. Her voice was nearly gone. Then, the smell of soup hit Baileys nose. I light knock earned a hoarse 'Come in'. It was Washington with some Chicken Noodle Soup for both the girls. The girls happily ate in bed, and Bailey hid the pills that Washington had given her in an orange prescription bottle in her desk, where she kept the pills she never really felt like taking.

The girls finished their soup and decided to go to the basement. Though Chapa didn't know about the snakes... Bailey walked up to the pool, with walls about five feet tall, and a small gate. Chapa followed behind and closed the gate behind her. A snake slithered past making Chapa squeal. Bailey picked up a long, yellow and white spotted Python, about 12 feet long. Chapa marveled at the snake.
"This is Polly. The best part is nobody knows about my little babies." Bailey giggled. Bailey put Polly down, and picked up what Chapa guessed was a Cobra. But not any Cobra, a Javan Spitting Cobra.
"This is Java Bean, a Javan Spitting Cobra. She had her poison sacks removed, so you can't get hurt, though her bite can still pierce through your skin." Bailey informed.  There had to be at least 10 snakes. There was a Green Anaconda, a Flying Snake, a Kingsnakes, a Boa Constrictor, and more. Bailey calmly sat amongst the snakes, letting them slither all over her. Chapa laughed as Java Bean slept in her lap. After the girls fed the snakes, locked the pen, and went upstairs they started play Truth or Dare with a twist. Nobody except Washington, who was outside, mowing the lawn. Bailey grabbed a concoction she called truth serum. It was so bitter, that it made you spit out the truth before you could wash it down with water. Then, Bailey grabbed the bottle of posca from the cellar, and returned with two cups.

"Okay so how this works is if you get a truth, you put my truth serum on your tongue, and have to tell the truth before you can have some water. If you refuse to do a dare, posca." Bailey explained. Bailey got two cups of posca ready, knowing that they would need to hide the evidence and sleep it off.
"Truth or Dare?" Chapa asked. Bailey smirked.
"Truth." Bailey poured the vile liquid on her tongue, her face crinkled in disgust.
"Who was your first kiss?" Chapa asked.
"You!" Bailey exclaimed grabbing her water, and chugging int down. Bailey wiped her tongue on a towel, because it was burning.
"Truth or Dare?" Bailey asked.
"Dare." Chapa replied, ready to drink the alcohol.
"I dare you to run into Boses room, and throw out all his hair gel!" Bailey exclaimed. Chapa got up and threw all of Boses imported, illegal hair gel into the trash. Chapa sat down a laughing mess.
***
An hour later, the girls were drunk off their tail bones. Mika knocked on Baileys window who waved her in. The two girls had made out twice, and were totally wasted.
"Are you guys okay?" Mika asked. Bailey could  barely look at her.
"We're good..." Bailey slurred. Chapa was holding onto the wall, guiding herself to the bathroom to vomit. Ray shook his head when he saw the bone dry, 2 liter empty posca bottle on the floor. Bailey couldn't even look Bose in the eyes while he was talking to her. Instead, her head going side to side.  Bailey soon joined a vomiting Chapa in the bathroom. The two brushed their teeth, and fell asleep on top of Baileys bed. Ray laughed watching the girls sleep.
"Dang. I didn't think they could get that drunk." Ray exclaimed. Bailey sat up laughing.

"Pranked you! My cup had grape juice! The posca was all Chapa!" Bailey laughed. They all laughed as Chapa snored, out cold against Bailey pillow. The gang left and Bailey snuggled up to her favorite girl.
"I love you so much Bailey." Chapa slurred. Bailey kissed Chapas lips.
"I love you too. Now go to sleep."
Chapa nodded and went back to sleep, shortly to be followed by Bailey.