Chapter 3

Bailey woke up to her ringing alarm. Bailey put on a light blue sweater, dark blue jeans, a bit of simple silver necklace with a blue gem hanging from it. Bailey put her hair into a fishtail braid, with a snowflake hairpiece. Bailey raced to put on her new gloves, since Ray told her to wear them almost 24/7. Bailey made her way downstairs and ate cereal. Bose soon followed, a grey hoodie, and jeans. Bailey looked over and smiled. Bose gave a smirk in return and sat down. Bose laid his head on the table, falling asleep. Bailey looked at the clock. 7:45.

"Bose let's go. We're gonna be late!" Bailey rushed grabbing her backpack. The siblings ran all the way to SwAG, and arrived almost dead. Chapa greeted Harper as they went off to talk with Mika. Miles walked over to chat with Bose before Ray burst in.
"Who's ready for some training?!" Ray yelled, earning groans from everyone. The kids then found themselves against Roys twin brother Rey, who was trying to pickpocket Schwoz. Yeah. Well that didn't go well, soon the room was covered in ice, and Bailey was fuming.

"This is stupid! Stop moving!" Bailey slipped and fell, and a large crack was heard, which was the ice splitting, and a red liquid spilling from Baileys arm. Bailey got up and froze "Rey" to the ground. She invaded him in a large amount of ice and smirked. Letting out a sigh before "Rey" broke free.
"Schwoz go get the medical kit." Ray ordered, while turning the heating lights on. Bailey tried to stop the blood with a tissue, but nothing could stop it.