Chapter 4- I Want

HARRY'S POV

How can this day be a lot worse?

I repeated that to myself as I walked out of the room. Maybe I should stop before it could really get worse.

As I went near the door my heart beated as I tugged on my shirt making sure to flat all the wrinkles on it.

With my heart throbing I slowly reached for the doorknob.

If Victoria could be that manipulative and arrogant, He's father might be a monster.

Just the thought that someone could be worse made me shudder. I could help it. I froze as my hand touched the cold metal doorknob. My heart was pounding so hard, I didn't even know why.

Why am i even scared? Its not as if he'd kill me if he knew that I'm lying

And another he wouldn't know... I'm a good liar.

I thought confidently until I realize that I'm not a good liar. I'm actually a terrible one.

I remembered when my sister, Gemma convinced me to lie to Mom that she didn't eat an ice cream when she had a cough. I tried my best to lie because she said she'll buy me cookies. But Mom knew I was lying because I was so nervous. We both got grounded the next day.

I looked at the peep hole of my door. I saw a man about 6'3" wearing a tux inside of a light brown coat. And he's also good looking, too young to be Victoria's father. He looks a bit older than me. Just a bit.

I opened the door slightly. The door creaked as I opened it. It made my nervousness a lot worse.

Are you serious? Is this a horror film? Why was the door creaking.

He spoke as soon as I opened the door.

"Good Day, Madame Victoria is here, may I see her?" He said sounded as if he is sure that Victoria's  here.

"N-no. I mean she left a while ago." My voiced cracked as I spoke. I smiled weakly hoping that he'll believe my lame excuse.

"Who are you, by the way" I asked curiously

He bowed and said "I am Nicholas Boris Stroyev, the loyal attendant to her highness."

"Attendant?" I asked questionly

"Butler, you may call here." He slighly bowed 

"Where did her highness went?" 

"Her highness?" I know I asked too many questions

"Miss Victoria, is a matter of fact a royal blood." 

"Oh. Her. She. Um. Sh-she left a while ago." I lied which was obvious but I'm still hanging on the little hope he would believe me. 

He looked at me sternly. I think he knows I'm lying. Tsk tsk. Dear me.

"Alright. Thank you sire." He said sarcastically

I nodded. As he started to walk away from the door, I closed it.

I've leaned against the door as I breathed deeply. My chest rose up and down while my heart thumped fast. 

Dear God. That was seriously awful.

I made my way to the bedroom. I run my fingers through my hair just to ease my nervousness.

I saw Victoria with her hand on her forehead.

And then she noticed me. She raised her eyebrow and mouthed "Done?"

"Yeah. Mission Accomplished." 

"Are you trembling?" 

I noticed that my hand is still shaking

"Your butler is seriously scary. Can't wait see your Dad." I said sarcastically

"Butler?!" she asked looking confused

I nodded lightly.

"So you're telling me that I'll grant you your childish wish just because you terribly made my butler believe your lies?!" She said furiously

"Mayb--Wait! What I want is not childish. And two, I am convincing. Not much but s-sort of, which is actually explainable since your butler looks scary."

She sighed and rolled her eyes. "What is your wish now, the greatest liar in the world?" she said annoyed

"I'd like you to give me 3 wishes."

"You have only one IDIOT!" she rolled her eyes

"My wish is for you to give me 3 wishes" I grinned at her

"Stop smiling will you! NO YOU CAN'T!"

"Right... I'll just call Paul to tell your scary butler that you're drunk." I grinned once more

"FINE. THREE.  YOU LITTLE..." She sighed but still furiously

"Thanks. Your Highness!" I bowed copying her butler. Now I seriously love pissing her off. 

But the truth, She seriously looks beautiful when she's annoyed. 

I smirked at the thought of that. This is really fun

"What's your wish then?" she said interrupting my thought

____________

A/N: Sorry for the cliffhangers and long chapter updates. I'm really grateful for the views and votes. Thank you for appreciating this story :D My friend said that Victoria should be played Emma Watson, soo I'd be listing her as the lead, but if you have suggestions just kindly comment it.

Edited: 05/04/15

All the love cupcakes :)x