Chapter 12- Questions

A/N: Sorry for the long author's note in the beggining of this chapter. I'll have a couple of updates today :)) bc I reached 1K if you haven't noticed and I'm making up for the super long time I haven't updated before. HAHA. #ImOnFire :p

And another thing, After this, read the Chapter 1 again. :) I had edited it. Love youuu. xx
_____________
HARRY'S POV

I went inside and I closed the door so hard that it made a loud thud.

It made them stop talking they both turned to look at me.

"Good Morning H!" Niall said cheerfully at me.

I just looked at him blankly. I don't know what to feel, be mad or just act cool like I haven't seen anything to be mad about, which is both stupid and a jerk move.

"Morning." A soft but low voice interuppted my thoughts. I turned to her direction.

"Hi. Iya" I smiled.

"What's wrong with you people?" She stood and her voice changed into her usual serious tone.

We both looked at her.

"You always call me Iya. For godsake you just knew for a couple of weeks you've grown too close" she rolled her eyes and walked near the exit.

If she just know what I feel about her she'll be surprised.

I've fallen for a girl I've known for less than a month and now I'm desperate having her. SHE'S THE ONE. I'm not gonna let her go. Not even Niall can have her.

"Excuse me." She stopped before opening the door she held her phone in the air signaling that she has to take a call.

I turned at Niall who is now seating at the couch fiddling with his guitar strings. I sat near him and looked at him.

"Niall."

He looked at me and smiled.

"Yeah, Haz?"

And I was doubting to talk to him. There was a awkward silence while I was thinking what to say.

Out of vain I just blurted out, "Stay away from her. Please."

NIALL'S POV

"Stay away from her. Please" Harry said to me with a dead serious tone.

"Harry. What are you talking about?" I assumed he was joking I never seen him be like this.

"Don't make me ask again. Stay away from Victoria." He looked at me fiercely.

Seeing his expression darkened I've felt a surge of anger building up inside me. I held my guitar harder.

"I won't." I cleared my throat and also looked at him seriously.

"I swear if you won't back off I'll..." His voice trailed off and he sighed.

"Niall. Please this is the only time I'm gonna tell you to just let me have the girl." He pleaded.

"Yeah, because you can always get them. And you always end up hurting all of them." I thought