Chapter 6- Ready To Run

VICTORIA'S POV

Its been a two weeks since that day he hugged me on the rooftop. And I was left confused why he tried to make me feel better even though I shut him up so many times.

This past few days it has been all about the upcoming world tour and we never really talked.

It became more awkward when we come past each other.

Maybe he didn't meant all of it. My head keeps repeating.

But deep in my heart I really want him to care, to mean everything he said.

I was waiting for this all my life.

For someone to care.

For someone to take time...

...to see who is behind all this dark walls I've built to hide me from this cruel world.

It's all I wanted.

But maybe, I was wrong. Maybe, I was trusting him way too much.

My day started like it always do. The only thing is I don't have anyone to remind me things and do things for me. In short, no Boris.

He went to Germany and followed what his heart desired all this time...

It was really hard this time because the tour stuff had been crazy.

I made my way to the studio. They've been practicing the same set of songs they had been practicing for weeks.

"Good Morning Iyaaaa!" Niall beemed gleefully as he tapped my shoulder.

"Oh. Well. Hi-?"
"Iya?" I raised my eyebrow at him.

"Yeah? Victoria. Iya. It's the same. Ha!" He laughed

"You're really jolly aren't you?" I sighed

"Yes. You should be too! Smile a bit. He'd like that!" He pointed at Harry.

Harry turned to look at us.

I slowly lowered my head.

Geez. Why am I being like this.

Niall chuckled softly and raised my chin. He smiled at me and said "Goodluck Iya. Have a nice day." Then he laughed again.

Harry walked towards me. I froze, my cheeks are burning.

I breathed in and out and closed my eyes.

When I finally calmed down. I started to open my eyes but a cold hand took mine.

I quickly opened my eyes and looked forward.

"C-can we talk?" Harry mumbled.

"S-sure?" I nervously said.

I cleared my throat and gathered my courage.

"I mean, sure. Where?" I croaked.

"The rooftop again maybe?" He smiled and looked at my hand.

I nodded. Just then I reaIized I was holding his hand too.
I froze and slightly panicked as I quickly pulled my hand out of his.

He chuckled and took my hand again but this time he held it tightly and pulled me closer.

He held me while we go up to the rooftop.

As we went up the stairs he looked behind his shoulder and smiled back at me while he held me. It was warm. Again after that my mind and my heart were at peace.

And this staircase, I never want this to end.

Right now I wish it could just go on for as long as all my worries were gone.

But it can't...'
_________
A/N: I hadn't updated for a month. Sorry. 600+ views is crazy. Thank you. I'll try to update sooner ;)

Btw. I attended OTRA and it was amazeballs. Only 4/5 but all of it was just surreal. Harry's shirt is like glow in the dark. I think his hair longer than mine :3 HAHAHA #OTRMNL

Edited: 05/05/15 1:36am

Love you beautiful cupcakes :)x