Chapter 8- What Makes You Beautiful

VICTORIA'S POV

2 messages recieved

My phone beeped twice in the passenger seat.

I never really read texts because they're like spam. Eventhough they're really not, I just don't bother. Because if its important they'll call me for sure.

The traffic was heavy then, so I thought I want to do something for a change. Why don't I give it a chance?

I picked up my phone and tossed it slightly above the passenger seat.

If it's the screen, I'll read the messages but if it falls with the back in front, I'll delete it without opening it.

I stared at my phone as it fell. My phone fell with its screen in front.

I picked up my phone and opened it.

2 messages recieved

I opened the first one it said:

+44 937 418 XXXX

Hii. This is Harry. I got your number from Paul. :)x Meet me at the studio at six. I'll wait for you, please come there. Bye love xx
_____________________________
The second one is:

+44 937 418 XXXX

Um. It's me again. I hope you'll come and save my number. All the love. H
___________________________
I saved his number and opened our conversation. I replied at him.

Harry

Harry: Hii. This is Harry. I got your number from Paul. :)x Meet me at the studio. At six I'll wait for you, please come there. Bye love xx
Harry: Um. It's me again. I hope you'll come and save my number. HAVE THE GREATEST DAY. :)) All the love. H

You: I can't always reply to you here. This is my bussiness phone. I never read messages here. You're just lucky I read yours. Why do I need to come there? and don't call me love.
______________________
He replied after a minute:

Harry

Just come. I have a surprise ;) Sorry love xx
___________________
That crazy boy, he really likes to annoy me. I was on my way to studio so I just decided to come.

I went to a drive thru of Starbucks and bought a Mocha Frappé. I thought of Harry so I bought another.

I really like to be close to him. He seems fine.

I arrived at the studio, Harry was at the entrance.

I approached him. He had this bright smile plastered in his face.

"Here. The studio not here right?" I shoved him his frappé.

"Oooh. You bought me a drink, good I haven't eaten breakfast yet. You like me no?" He laughed.

"Of course not. Get ahead of yourself! I just want to thank you for yesterday"

"Fine, fine. Okay. Let's go to the studio." He smirked.

We rode the elevator and on our way up I felt very curious about his surprise.

"What's your surprise by the way?" I innocently asked.
"Just wait, its gonna be nice!" He said cheerfully.
"Can't waaiiiit!" I sarcastically said and rolled my eyes.

He laughed heartily after that. We walked to the studio, everything seemed normal until I saw Louis crying which is very surprising and annoying in a way.

I was hearing Louis say something like "I couldn't believe you're turning 18. You were just my little baby sister I carried all the time." The other things he said were muffled because of his crying. It sounded like his mouth was full of flour. It's really weird but funny.

"My surprise! Kind of." Harry said.
"What Louis crying? Yeah, that's quite surprising..." I sarcastically said.
"No. Its Lottie. Louis' younger sister is having a debut! Everyone's coming!" He said gleefully.
"Yay. What am I supposed to do?" I glared at him.
"You will come at the debut and we'll have fun?" He said expecting my answer.
"Plus, you'll know the 1D family. Its sorta gonna be your welcome party to the family too" He continued.

I looked at his eyes. They are hoping for my answer. I know he just wants me to be happy and forget my thoughts.

But partying? That's a bit too much. Trusting him doesn't mean I let loose. I'm still me.

But Harry... I can't let him down. He's just thinking about me.

I've end up with saying "I'll think about it" and I faked a smile.

Harry stepped back and held me by my shoulders. I froze in shock.

He's too close. I panicked

And then I felt a cold breath against my ear.

"Don't fake a smile love. Your true smile makes you really beautiful. And I think I'm falling for it..."

And I felt him smile. My mind couldn't process what he just said. I was stucked at that moment.

Before I knew it they already started practicing. They song they are practing is called "Change My Mind".

He was looking at me every once in a while. Whenever I catch him staring he smirks at me and then the smirk turns into a sweet smile.

Can it be that I'm falling for him too?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
No, I can't. I'm not falling. I would not.
___________
A/N: 800 views. I'm so inspired rn. If you're reading this, comment your first name and I might pick your name to be the lead of my new story :) I promise :)x Let's make this chapter have 15 votes and if it reaches 15. I'll do double update with Harry's POV.

Love you cupcakes. Mwah xx

Edited: 05/05/15 1:52 am