Chapter 20- Accident

A/N: I had been naming the chapters randomly sorry love. Just don't pay much attention to the Chapter titles :)x
______________
VICTORIA' POV

It's been a week since I've been discharge from the hospital and I refused show up in the studio because I'm sure going there certainly wouldn't make me feel better.

Spending the day at my house alone isn't helping that much either so I decided to go to Harrod's and shop.

After 15 minutes since I started driving through the streets I noticed this black SUV following me. I didn't want to suspect anything so I decided to take a few turns but then the car still followed my every turn. I grabbed my phone immediately and call my last dialed number.

"Somebody's following me even if I took a few turns, I have a bad feeling about this. Please pick me up. I'm gonna be at the bridge by the river near Harrod's pick me up immediately. Please."

Then I hung up. Atleast someone knows what's happening. Now all I need to do is get rid of this car.

I tried going faster since the street was free of any vehicles but the SUV ran faster and pulled up infront of my car. My heart's beating was so rapid that I couldn't reach my breathe. I was nervous about everything that is happening so I dialed 811 immediately.

There were men going down from the car and as soon as the other line picked up I described everything that I'm seeing.

"Something bad is about to happen I am certain, please stay on the line when I'm gone and trace my GP-" then there was a loud noise from the window being broken from the backseat.

The men opened my door and pulled me outside with the tight grip on my forearm. There were no one to see us because it was a deserted street. The man pushed my to go inside the SUV they were poking a sharp object beside me.

I tried to calm my nerves and fight the tight grip on my wrist which I'm sure will get bruised after this because of the force I'm putting in to get away from these people.

There were scratches and bruises in my skin caused by trying to get away and they always get me and when I got off the grip of the one holding me I tried to ran further by they caught me again and this time he is gonna collide my head to his gun.

But before it landed on my head somebody held his arm, stopped him and pushed him away from my body.

As the man from the SUV tried to get ahold of me again, the one who saved me threw a punch against his right jaw making him fall flat on his back.

After he threw a few more punches to the other captors he ran his fingers to his now rummaged hair and that's when I noticed that it was him, the one I've been trying to get away from this past few weeks.

"H-harry." I said between breaths.

"Are you okay? Does anything hurt?" He looked at me with his emerald eyes that are full of concern. I shook my head in protest.

"Thank God, if anything happens to you because I was late, I'd rather die." he pulled me for a tight hug, I tried to shake him off but as soon as I felt his heartbeat against mine the whole world just stopped moving, the noise around were inaudible.

As he pulled out of our hug, air filled my lungs that I could breathe properly as if I was taken away from a life support, the only thing that keeps me alive. But as soon as he let my arms away he held both my cheeks and kissed my forehead.

"I would never let you get hurt, I would run from the other side of the world just to be beside you and protect you." a smile appeared across his that was taken away easily by a wince.

"Wha- why?" I worriedly pulled out from his grip only to see him bleeding by his stomach, all I felt was pure fear and shock.

"What's happening? You've been stabbed Harry!" I panicked as the vivid images of the accident 10 years ago appeared before me. Was it all happening again. When I finally found the peace in my heart?

"Are you sure you're not hurt?" he continues to worry about be and ask if I had any injuries while he is holding on his dear life.

"I'm okay! I'll be fine, please stop worrying about nonsense things."

"you're not nonsense, you're my everything."

"No, look because of me this happened I've called 811 earlier today they'll be here any minute please hold on."

"I'll always hold on if you promise to stay here beside me...even just for now." he spoke as his lips trembled, the color of his face and lips turned paler and paler every minute and blood continues to draw from him. My vision completely got blurred as tears that I'm keeping fell.

"...b-but Iya, if you find your happiness with Niall or any other guy I'm still gonna hold on and be happy for you..." he struggled to breathe but he tried to say these words.

Ambulance siren's are getting louder and louder and as they came to pick Harry and me up we were assisted by medical personnels. Harry was taken to the hospital and I was kept there until Boris can come and pick me up.

I couldn't answer any of the police's questions about what happened because my vision is slurred and my mind keeps repeating the view I had down the cliff before my brother fell. And voices keep screaming that everything is repeating and they will take Harry away again.

"Iya! Victoria? Are you alrig-" Boris shouted from a far distance running towards me, he held my now cold hands the moment he was able to reach me.

Flashing lights and mixture of moments that happened this past few months came drowning me, Harry's smile, his hands holding , his laugh, the staircase we gone through before we could even reach the rooftop, the sunrise and now, the grudged sunset that will take him away from me.

"H-he can't be gone from me, I'm not losing somone again especially him or I'd rather die than lose him."

Those are the last normal thoughts that ran through my mind repeatedly as my heart beats faster than normal, my breathe hitched as the hysteria reached me.

"Boris, he can't go, he can't die I'm not gonna be left here again."

I held grip of Boris' forearm harshly, "I'm giving my life to them so that they won't take his..." I whispered to Boris who is now pale.

"Not Harry! Not Harry! They can't take him away too its not fair..." I screamed as I broke into tears and madness I've been keeping for so long.

I reached for the broken pieces of glass from the car's damaged window, i helf it tight and placed it near my throbing pulse as I've felt the piercing pain Boris immediately got it and threw it away from me.

He shoved me a bottle and capsules of medicine convincing me to drink them, after sometime I calmed myself and I gained back my senses, but then again I know everything I know now is a lie, a lie to make everything seem okay, a cover to make me feel safe though we both know I'm not.

I would not afford to lose someone I care deeply about again because I pushed them away for this lies I am living on now.
_________________
A/N: Second update because I'm feeling bad rn, new story is on the way too, I'm also gonna update my other story Beguile. So go check that out! Ilysm cupcakes :)x