Chapter 17- Demons

As I stormed out the room, I ran as fast as I could, all I wanted to do was to be away from here.

I went here in London because I faced too much judgement from people who knew what my past had been. Every single place that I lived in there's always gonna be a person who will unravel everything that has happened and when others know about it they start judging you for the little information they're supplied with.

The gaps and holes of the story are not important to them because they just fill it up with more rumors and theories they made.

The pure disgust, pity or sometimes amusement you see in their faces everytime they see you is indescribable. They're a bunch of fakes who say they already know you and your secrets but tge truth they know just a little part of it.

Britain is the last place I thought I could be judged. But I was wrong, fate has its way to find me and creep up until I'm too scared again to take a step forward in my life.

Everybody moves on with their lives and I'm stucked with the dark shadows I lived ten years ago.

It's quite ridiculous to think that the people to bring this all up are such boys who I didn't give a damn with.

I can't let it get to me. Not again.

My thoughts occupied my brain as I dashed down the stairs. I heard some footsteps following behind me and I know one of them probably would stop me and I wouldn't even know how to respond.

"Iya please, wait, I love you..."

Out of nowhere this faltering voice took over me and my battling thoughts. I stopped running and breathed out.

Love me? You don't know what you're saying.

I turned around seeing Harry five feet away from me his face burried with his large hands. Making its way to his perfectly tousled brown hair. He looked up and surprised to see me looking down at him.

"Please stay, please listen to me. I thought..."

He stopped and strided forward until he reached me he took my hand and squeezed it tightly so that I couldn't take it off his. He locked his lively green eyes on mine.

"You thought you know everything?" I scoffed I just couldn't keep it in my chest or else I will burst.

"No-no. Please just listen to me." He said pleadingly to me. His eyes surfaced with tears making his eye color brighter. I gulped and tried to compose myself and keep it all controlled I nearly getting lost within his eyes.

"What I thought was," he took a deep breath and licked his lips, he let out a deep sigh.

"...I thought you trust me enough for you to allow me to protect you."

"Protect me from what?"

"Everything." I dozed off his eyes and his words. He can't be protecting me, saving me.

No one can protect me from the destruction I had been doing to myself. No can help me.

"You can't Harry. Stop being such a child." I broke away from his grip and pushed him away from my body.

I moved away but before I could take a step a hand brushed against my wrist. Roughly but its not hurting me at all.

Harry pulled me to stop me from walking away. I stopped my tracks and looked at him.

"I told you, you can't. You can never save anyone from the war against their own self, with their inner demons Harry. Never." My expression and my voice softened as I uncover my thoughts to him. It pushed him off I guess.

He let go off me. Just like anyone who tried to pity me and help me. They let me go.

They are eager to look at me and take pity. They take the first step forward but as soon as they find the horrors and demons hiding inside me, they flee.

If there is one thing I learned it is, Nothing can appease the thirst of a heart that's been crying out for freedom. Not even the stupid thing they call love.

_________________
A/N: Yaaas. I'm nearly getting to the story. Sorry if the story is in a very slow phase :(

Anyway, if you wanna follow me on twitter its @denisse_potatoo alrighty? I found some amazing people in twitter and they said I should continue this story xx

So wanna give a shoutout to: Eline, Casey, Tea, Irem, Henna, Jen and many more. I have been talking to this people too much and I'm enjoying it ;)x

Thank you so much lovely cupcake xx