Chapter 7- Save You Tonight

VICTORIA'S POV

The sun shone straight to us as it peeked on the partly cloudy sky.

I kept my face down since we arrived here at the rooftop.

I just can't accept that Harry could be just like any other person who came and left me like nothing happened.

I bit my lip as I tried to battle my thoughts.

Its like one part of me is seeing the light at the end of the tunnel finally but the other part of me is convinced that all of it is an illusion.

A slight pat in my shoulder interuppted my thoughts.

"Is there something wrong?" Harry asked

"There always was..." I mumbled.
"...but you wouldn't understand." I said keeping my head down.

"Maybe I will if you tell me."

I looked at him, he just smiled.

"You should not keep it all there. That is too much your fragile little heart could take." He then pointed to my chest.

"It had been fine for the last ten years..." I shrugged

"Fine? What did it make you the last ten years huh? Numb? Scared? Angry? Probably sad. Hmm?"

"I don't know. But I'm fine" I said thinking about those 10 years.

"You always say you're fine. But its obvious you aren't." He held my hand.

"You know when I first saw you. You projected this strong powerful aura, and I know you really are."

"But sometimes people even the smartest, strongest, richest, the most talented needs someone to listen and someone to save them before its too late." He continued.

"Too late?" Are the only words I managed to say.

I feel so numb right now, I want to shut him and tell him to back off from my life but for the first time my voice and my mouth is failing to say my stupid rants.

"What you're standing on might be a stable ground for now but if you won't tell anyone before its too late, you might not notice but you're already buried it the pit you made yourself. And I never want to see you in that state." He said to me sincerely and that made me question my self and what I let my life be after the accident.

I had trust issues all my life but I don't care anymore. What should someone who have nothing worth protecting and living for should be afraid of.

And then right then I started telling him everything I kept all this time.

"Your problem might be as high as those buildings and I might not be able to help you crush it in one blow, but I promise you. We'll find a way. Little by little it would disappear trust me." He pointed at the buildings before us.

"Little by little?" I looked at him in his beautiful green eyes.

"Well, I'm not superman, I can't save you princess. But I'm Harry the baker I will try my best to save you." He said in a funny way.

"But seriously. Tell me anything that bothers you. Promise?" He held his pinky up.

"Sure. But that. I don't do that. Childish thing." I laughed at him.

"This is first time I saw you laugh. Just do it though!" He chuckled

We sealed it with a pinky swear.

_______________

Just like that I've let go of my worries and hoped that he'd really save me. I gave him all the that was left here in my heart...

___________

A/N: DOUBLE UPDATE LOVES. Cheers. Double up the views shall we? (*fingers crossed).

Thank you cupcakes. :)x

Edited:05/05/15 1:47am