Chapter 9- Truth

HARRY'S POV

"How?"

I've twisted and turned all night trying to sleep but I always end up thinking about her.

What I did yesterday was crazy. I shouldn't have jumped out at her and acted like a creep.

I like her. I really do. But all night I've been thinking...

"How?"

Maybe its in the way she tries to bite her smile away

Or the way her eyes sparkle but she looks down and hides them.

Or maybe because she's different. She's different from those girls I've known.

Maybe she's what I've been looking for all this time.

All this time I was running around circles trying to find the right girl. You could say I've hurt a few of them by leaving but what can I do? They're all the same.

So what I did was same too. Same routine. Go on a date with them. Fake a smile. Sleep with them. And dump them the next day. Nothing changes, they fall for it every time.

Maybe I am a bad person. I don't really care about other's feelings I treated girls like Barbie Dolls. Played with them just because they can't feel a thing.

And this made me guiltier of what I did to Victoria yesterday. She's not like them. She's different and I don't want to hurt her. She's been hurt that's enough.

And now I hate myself for trying to look like a knight in shining armor for her. I keep trying to convince her to trust me even though even I couldn't trust myself.

I can be so manipulative that I even made myself believe that I can be right for her.

I'm really confused right now. But there's one thing I know...

I want her.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I will get her.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Nobody can stop me.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I'll protect her.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I'll be the one she always needed. I'd love her.
________
A/N: Hiii. Sorry for the short chapter with lots of dots. They're really short and annoying I know :( But I'm happy you still try to read my first story :)x

I'll be stopping naming the chapters as songs bc 1D songs will lack for all the chapters all together. Sorry ;(

Btw, I'll try to update as soon as possible but the chapters maybe short bc Wattpad app is crashing when I reach 600 words. Sorry loves. I'll try to make this story better. ;)

VOTE, COMMENT :)

push the star right there at the bottom ;)

Have a good day beautiful cupcake ;)x