6

Fundy's POV

I couldn't help but feel jealous about the fact y/n was Wilbur's girlfriend even if it was pretend I hated it. He knew how much I liked her and wanted to tell her. I walked by the two in the hallway and saw him kissing her.
I couldn't handle it so I just stormed off to class and tried my best to ignore her voice calling my name behind me.

Y/n pov

After Wilbur and I broke away from a kiss I looked over to see Fundy glare at Wilbur and then storm off. I shouted his name to see what was wrong but he ignored my calls. Did I do something wrong? I'd have to ask him later, hopefully he will talk to me.

As I said goodbye to Wilbur and mad my way to class I was happy to see Sapnap. His stupid jokes always made me feel better and he gladly kept them coming.
If I was being honest I really liked Sapnap, after all he was my first kiss, boyfriend, and best friend for that matter. We broke up last year to be exact, for we both though we needed time to grow but we still hung out everyday so nothing really changed.

He knew everything about me not that I could keep a secret from him due to his powers but it was nice to know that he understood.

Sapnap POV

I saw y/n distressed so I told you some of the stupidest jokes I knew. They made you smile which I was happy about.
I hated seing her sad in anyway and it hurt me too. "Sapnap!" The teacher yelled my name bringing me out of your beautiful eyes.
" What did I just explain to the class Sapnap?" The teacher asked. All I could do was look at her dumbfounded. The class erupted with laughter and I joined them even if it was directed my way.

"I  will explain it again but this is the only time, got it Mr. Armstrong" "Yes" I said trying to pay attention this time but it was no use with you there to. I was head over heels in love with y/n and I hated that we broke up last year but it didn't affect our friendship as we hung out almost every day.

Y/n POV

Sapnap was starting at me all of class. He was now in detention so I walked with Skeppy to my locker.
" Thank you again Skeppy." I said. " Oh it's no problem y/n I'll walk you to your locker anytime if it makes you comfortable." He says with a smile.

Bad came down the hallway and made his way over to us. " Hey there muffin heads." "Hey Bad." We both said.
" Well I'll see you later y/n." Skeppy said with a smirk as he walked away with Bad to get lunch. " See ya guys later." I said and they turned the corner.

3rd person POV

As Y/n made her way outside there was a big crowd of kids in the yard. There was a fight going on. And the people that where fighting where Fundy and Wilbur...

(534 words)
Clif hanger kinda, what do you think will happen between Wilbur and Fundy??? Also what y'all think about Sapnap and y/n past relationship? Please comment your thoughts if you like
Love you all so so much and please check out my other stories it would really help me out alot. See you all in the next chapter
DL-