4

Sapnap's POV 

"See you tomorrow man." " Yeah see you tomorrow" I replied to some random guy. If I was being honest I didn't really like hanging out this these random guys, but I have to because they are like me. Having powers isn't as fun as it was when I was a kid. I can touch anyone and see there past and feel all there pain due to that memory. Just like my dad. My mom has powers to she can see solmates and she tells me all the time that mine is way closer than I think. Oh well.

 I started my way home when something or rather someone ran into me with a green thing not to far behind. As I started to fall I touched the someone that was falling with me. It was the most beautiful person herself y/n. " It's okay y/n I got you." 

I said as we where now on the ground her in my arms. She looked up at me with tears in her eyes. " I'm sorry Sapnap but we have to go." she said as I helped her up and looked at Dream. " Hey what's wrong?" I asked. " It's George.... Schlatt.... H-he has George." Dream said as he was trying to stay strong for y/n but at the same time was on the verge of tears. Silence filled the air as I looked at y/n and grabbed your hand. I felt it all, all your pain it flooded and at some point some people would have said it was too much but I didn't mind.

 I just nodded and we all started running down the street towards the alley way Quackity was in with George. 

y/n POV 

As we made our way into the alley and saw Quackity holding George saying " Your going to be ok I promise they are almost here George your gonna be ok." " I know Quackity please don't cry" George said. I ran to where they where and I looked into George's eyes. " I'm here George" I said softly he just smiled and grabbed my hand. 

Dream and Sapnap made there way over to us. " So where are you to gonna go? Do you need me to go get your parents?" Dream asked and I just laughed. " Our mom died when we where kids and our dad could care less about us he probably already locked the door." I said to Dream. "oh" he replied.

 " Wilbur's house." I said and they nodded. Sapnap picked up George and carried him bridal style as we made our way to Wilbur's house. 

Wilbur's POV 

I was in the kiction making dinner for me and Fundy when I heard a knock on the door. "Hey can you get that Fundy" I asked him trying not to over cook the pasta. "Yeah" he replied and went to open the door to hear some familiar voices." y/n" I heard Fundy say shakely in his voice. "Come in come in" he says as he lets in y/n, Quackity, Dream, and Sapnap who was carrying George. y/n opened a door which was Georges and Eret's room whenever they stayed here and she pointed to the bed as Sapnap set him down. 

They both came out of the room shortly after Sapnap going to the boys and y/n came into the kiction where I was. "Hey Wil" y/n said. I turned to look at you with a smile. "Hey y/n" I said in return. "Is everything alright?" I asked. "Schlatt jumped George and Quackity while they where walking to his house" you said while looking at Quackity. I looked at you and pulled you into a hug. "Hey its going to be okay I promise" I told you trying to comfort you in some way that I could. 

"I know thanks Wilbur" you said while burring your head into my chest and I blushed a little bit. "Hey you always have a room here no matter what just remember that" I said softly. She was the first to pull out of our hug and helped me finish dinner. "You just now finished dinner its literally 1:30 in the morning." Sapnap yelled at me. "Well you go do the laundry and deal with other bullshit for half of the day for me then." I yelled back at him which made y/n giggle.

 They ate dinner with us because I made way to much and everyone went into there rooms. Sapnap had a room already so I just put another bed in there for Dream. Quackity went to go cuddle with George. y/n and Fundy shared a room to. 

y/n POV

Fundy and I went to our room. Each room had 2 beds, except Wilbur's, so multipul people could share a room. We entered the room and Fundy right away flopped on his bed which made me laugh as he fell fast asleep. I went to the closet and pulled out one of my way to big shirts that I normally slept in and put it on. I pretty much just slept in a shirt with undergarmets on. After I changed I went to my bed and started to sleep. 

I woke up around 6 in the morning to a lot of screaming. Fundy was still asleep so I went my by myself to see what all the comution was. It was Wilbur and Niki. " Why Niki why!" Wilbur said in tears. " Because Schlatt can at least satisfy my needs, He is 3 times the man you are Wil." Niki screamed at Wilbur. " I hope your happy." Wil said. " I am happy.... satisfied to know you will never love again as a matter of a fact." Niki says as she walk's out the front door leaving Wilbur on his knees sobbing. I ran over to him trying to comfort him to the best of my abilities.  

(993 words) 

hey loves hope you enjoy this part of the story. don't give Niki hate its just a story she is a really sweet person in real life. I love you guys so so much and please comment on what you favorite part was or the part you didn't like I don't care. I was also dm and asked when I would do a q/a and ill do one after chapter 10. also a warning for the next chapter it might contain some parts that are not aproprieate for children under the age of 12 so please be careful with the next chapter. 

DL