19

" I broke his heart Dream......"

Y/n POV

How could I be so stupid. Dream looked at me like I was stupid. Of course he wouldn't understand. He never would.

Dreams POV

God could she shut up for a minute, she broke his heart oh well.

This was mine and her time and all she could do was cry about technoblade.

" Well by how much your crying you must like him " I said coldly and rolled my eyes.

" HOW COULD YOU BE SO INSENSITIVE!!" she yelled at me.

" BECAUSE I LIKE YOU TO DUMBASS! AND YOU WONT FEEL THE SAME FOR ME!!! SO YEAH IM INSENSITIVE." I yelled back and stormed off.

God could she be any more stupid right now?

In my pissed off rage I bumped ( pushed ) tommy down and now we are fighting.

" You c*nt." Tommy yells as he punches me in the gut.

I could almost laugh at this. It was as if a switch went off in my body and I couldn't control it.

Before I knew it Tommy was under me with a broken nose and a black eye, Sapnap was pulling me off of him.

" Dream what the hell!" Ranboo yells as he comes to get Tommy checked out.

" This is war." I said as I pushed Sapnap off of me and walked off.

It's almost funny, I did this to make myself feel better?

( 233 words )

Short chapter but hola guys, gals, and non binary pals.

How are you today?

Love you all so so much and see you soon
DL~