7

3rd person

As the crowd was cheering for Wilbur or Fundy, y/n was trying to get to the middle to attempt to get them to stop, When a loud bang went off.

" Alright that's enough for today folks." Schlatt snickered as he put his gun back in his leather jacket pocket.

Everyone left the circle as both Fundy and Wilbur looked at each other pissed.
Y/n had reached the boys and Schlatt. " What the hell is going on here." Schlatt laughed and walked off. Wilbur whipped blood off his lip and just glared at Fundy.

" Care to explain." He said coldly. " There's no point." Fundy said and started to walk off. Y/n grabbed his arm to prevent him from walking off. He spun around and slapped her in the face, she fell to the ground and he realizes what he had done. " Y-y/n I'm sorry I didn't me-" " JUST GET OUT OF HERE FUNDY!!!" Y/n screamed at him. Y/n was hurt scared and confused. Fundy ran off. " Y/n you o-" Wilbur started but was cut off by y/n saying " just leave me alone Will." She started running in a random direction. Wilbur just stayed in the same spot.

( While writing this bit I was listening to drivers license... )

Time skip

Y/n POV

It's been 3 weeks since the fight and since I last talked to Fundy.

I try and avoid him as much as possible but sometimes it's hard when we are in the same class and share the same room at Wilbur's. Today was Saturday and George was with Quackity doing god knows what, I was not going to be home with my dad so I made my way over to Wills. When I get there I knocked on the door and Fundy answer it.

" Hey y-" he started to say but I brushed passed him to Wilbur's room. I make my way through out the whole house and didn't find anyone but Fundy.

I sighed and made my way towards the door, but Fundy stopped me. " Listen y/n-" " no Fundy, leave me alone." I whimper out. He sighed and looked in my eyes pleading.

" Just hear me out and don't interrupt okay?" He said and I just nodded. " I didn't mean to hurt you I.... I was just...." 
I started to get off the couch and head to the door for the second time when Fundy grabbed my arm pulling me down to him. He leaned in and kisses me with passion.....

( 425 words)

Well what will happen next? And to be clear the fight was a draw. Please go check out some of my other stories as well it would help me out so much. Love you all so so much and see you soon loves, please feel free to comment and vote if you want to.
DL