12

Time skip to the next day

Y/n POV

Pain, all I wanted to do was cry. It was no mistake that Dream was now disgusted by me. He wouldn't even look my way once. Wilbur and I "ended" our relationship. He didn't look my way either. Sapnap wasn't here due to family issues. My brother didn't wanna hang out with me.

George was "too busy" hanging out with Quackity to hang out with me. So here I was, all alone. All day at school I felt as if the world was out to get me. Its bad, I can't breathe. I tears stream down my face so I run out of school and hide in the nearest alley way. My knees gave out so I sat up against the wall crying quietly.

"Hey mate what are you doing here?" Said a soft voice. " Go away Phil." I said whipping some tears away and bringing my knees to my chest. " Come here." Phil said holding his arms out. I looked up and took his arm. He held me tight and whispered sweet things in my ear. After a while I stopped crying.

" Let's get out of here." Phil said holding a hand out to me. I took it and we went out of the alley way towards his house. " Don't we still have school?" I asked. " Do you really wanna go back in there?" Phil said with a chuckle . I shook my head and we made our way to his house.

As we made our way inside Phil turned to me and said " go get some rest kid," " will do, thank you Phil." I say as I make my way to his room, lay on the bed, and slowly drift off to sleep.

Phil POV

As she went to sleep in my room I couldn't help but feel bad for her. It's not her fault for the things her mom did so why resent her? Hell Wilbur was being over dramatic when he found out about y/n and Fundy kissing, it's not like they were really dating though. I sigh and make myself some tea and look out the window to see 3 children walking to my house.

Tommy knocks on my door. I open it. " The fuck you want Tommy?" " I wanna hang out with y/n and I know she is here." Tommy says pushing past me running through my house to find her. Once he found her asleep in my room he jumped on the bed yelling for her to wake up. She proceeded to grab one of his ankles knocking him over to fall off the bed.

I bursted out with laughter and soon Tubbo and Ranboo joined me. After that we all hung out and watched movies. Y/n seemed to be enjoying herself now, I was happy that she was happy. A short while later the sun was setting so I stopped the movie.

" Aww come on Phil it's getting to the good part." Tommy protested. " You kids need to go home now it's getting dark." I said while laughing. Awws came from the four of them, but they got up and made there way to the door and heading home.

H-bomb POV

As I was chasing master Fundy around he ran into four kids. Which made him fall over. " Sorry Fundy" Ranboo said leaning down to pick him up off the ground. " I'll help you up master." I said rushing over to help Master Fundy. " I'm good, I'm good." He says getting up and sprinting again trying to get away from me.

Schlatt POV

As I was walking with Ponk and Purpled Fundy and H-bomb passed us. " What fucking losers" I said. Pink just nodded. All of a sudden there is a large amount of laughter by only one person... Tommy. I look over at the boys and we make our way over to where that laughter is, and sure enough it's Tommy, Tubbo, Ranboo, and y/n. Now is my chance to make her mine.....

( 676 words)

Love you all so so much and see you soon loves

Please feel free to comment and vote if you want to

DL-