3

Technoblade POV 

As Schlatt walked away with Quackity I couldn't help but wonder if she was ok. The most beautiful girl of all had been harassed by that prick since last year, and I couldn't do anything about it. I ran over to where the group was to see you in Tubbo's arms. I knew he meant no harm so I was okay with this minor touch. I saw Dream staring at her and I  didn't like it but he didn't say anything.

 "What happened?" I asked "Schlatt was being a complete and total dick." Wilbur reply. "Fuck" I mutter under my breath. "Hey are you feeling any better y/n?" Tubbo asked. "Yeah I guess so." y/n says as she gets off his lap and looked up into my eyes. "Hi Techno" y/n said "H-hi y/n" I said and felt the heat in my cheeks rise.

 I honestly have no idea why she is getting to me today. Maybe its the black tank top or maybe its the flannel she is wearing that is Sapnap's. Her smile is just everything for me at this point the only thing keeping me from killing Schlatt right now.

y/n POV

There was a small tint of pink on Technoblades features. "You okay there Techno?" Fundy asked him with a bit of amusement on his face. " Y-yeah" he reply

Fundy's POV

I saw the way Techno looked and y/n the same way most of us did. He had a crush on her and was trying to figure out if she had felt the same. If I was being honest with myself she didn't really like any of us in that way, and we where all just hopelessly and blindly in love with a goddess because that's what she was. She doesn't know the affect she has on all of us clearly and for some reason I just hope it stays that way. 

y/n POV

"Why are you looking at me like that Fundy?" I asked Fundy because he was hopelessly staring at me and spacing out. "What! oh its nothing... never mind. hahaha!" he reply as if he was hiding something from the group. "No please do share with us Fundy." Wilbur said while wiggling his eyebrows.

 Now at this point all the attention was on Fundy who was a nice shade of crimson and ran off yelling "This is too much presser for a fox." " Okie Fundy" I yelled at him. Everyone just laughed at him and then we got up and started to walk home. 

Dreams POV

I looked at you as everyone started there way home and asked you "Hey y/n do you by any chance wanna come over to my house and study for our exam that we have tomorrow?" " Sure Dream why not you" said with a smile on your face. I felt the heat rise up in my cheeks again and I looked away from you. We made our way to my house very quietly. 

"Hey I actually have to stop at the middle school to pick up my sister to if that's okay with you"  I asked. "Yeah that's totally fine" you said. We walked towards the middle school where we found a Drista who was literally pissed.

 "It took you long enough" Drista said rolling her eyes at you. "Sorry I wanted to study with a friend." referring to you. "Oooohhh...... hi I'm Drista Dreams little sister" she said to you. I didn't like the way she had said it though. "I'm y/n!!! nice to meet you Drista!" you told her. You smiled at Drista and she smiled back, and then looked at me with a shit eating grin displayed on her face. I smacked her and said "We should probably make our way home." they both nodded in agreement. 

y/n POV

We all walked for a couple of minutes before stopping at the gates of a massive house and proceeded to walk in. I felt something warm grab my hand so I had looked up to see who it belonged to. Dream was holding my hand and he intertwined our fingers as he gave me a reassuring smile. We walked into the massive door and entered a grand room with two thrones at the end of it. 

Dreams grip tightened on my hand as the king had assured us forward and let Drista make her way to her room. "Who is this son?" "This is y/n NotFound George's little sister." Dream stated as his grip on my hand tightened and it started to hurt. "NotFound?????" his father said in a questionable manner. "Yes" Dream reply with hate in his voice. His father just smiled at him and said "Ok why did you bring miss y/n here son?" "We are going to study for a test tomorrow" Dream said. 

His grip on my hand was killing me and I tried my best not to cry or scream in pain. "Dream dear your hurting her" his mother said with a concerned look displayed acrossed her features. He looked at me a said "Sorry" as he loosened his grip on my hand. 

Dream and his dad where giving each other death glares and the air was very tense. "Hey why don't you to got to Dreams room and study for you test tomorrow dears" his mother said. Dream nodded his head and smiled at his mother. He took you down a hall of any doors until you stopped at the very last on as he opened it. 

dreams POV

They had been studying for a long time and y/n began to drift asleep.

 I woke up and checked the time it was 12:34am and I started to freak out. "y/n y/n wake up" I said whisper yelling and shaking her to wake up. She shot up and looked at me and the time. "Oh shit" she said and started to gather all her stuff.

 As much as I wanted her to stay here with me I knew my father wasn't going to have it and her parents where probably worried sick.

 "I'm sorry I didn't mean to fall asleep" she said while looking at me. "It's fine I didn't mind really" he said laughing and scratching the back of my neck. Her phone started to ring and she answered it.

y/n POV

My phone was ringing I looked at it, it was Quackity. I answered it.

 "Hey what's up big Q" I said. "y/n I'm so sorry!!!!" Quackity said in a sob. "What's wrong?" I said while looking at Dream who was just as confused as I was. 

"It's George....."

(1100 words) 

Hey loves sorry I didn't post on Sunday I had to deal with some family problems so here is the update for Sunday and I will update again today for the regular update so now you know what is going on kinda, I love you all so so much and please comment how you liked disliked or whatever in the comments and I hope you have a good Wensday. please vote as well it will help me and let more people read my story as well!

DL