2

WARNING THIS UPCOMMING CHAPTER DOES HAVE SLIGHT CURSSING SO IF YOU DONT LIKE CURSE WORDS DONT READ THE TOMMYINNIT PART OF THIS STORY and thank you for reading m G's

DL

As I walked down the hall back to my locker to put my stuff up I saw a flash of blue and spun around to see a Goggy hugging me very tightly. "How is my little sissy liking her first day so far?" he said in a baby voice. "Why just fine I guess" I said looking at him. "If I'm being honest I don't think Schlatt is here so we should be ok for at least today (y/n)." George says in a concerned manner. "I sure hope so Georgie" you say.

"There are my two favorite pare of bitches" Someone says as they put an arm around George. "Good to see you too Quackity" I say sarcastically "Like wise madam" he says with a bow. "How has your day been so far babe?" Quackity asked George " I'm better now that your here." he says as he leans in and kisses Quackity for a good minute.

Since last year Quackity and George had been dating but they where carful about it because our dad was really homophobic and would probably hurt George more if he found out. "Come on guys get a room" I say in annoyance "Sounds good to me" Quackity says jokingly.

The three of us walked to lunch where we met under a tree with Wilbur and Niki. "Everyone else should be here shortly" Wilbur says. smiling. "Sounds good I'm really hungry" says Sapnap as he joins us for lunch. As everyone else came back with lunch we all started eating and talking about what we looked forward to this year as all of us where in high school now.

I looked in the corner of my eye to see a tall dirty blonde green eyed and hoodie boy walking towards us. "Dream!!!!!" George yelled at him. He just waved and stared at you. When he got closer he made it less obvious but still glanced at you every now and then. You tried to make no attention to him really and tried to listen more to the debate Wilbur and Tommy where having. "Who is that?" Dream whispered to Sapnap and pointing over to me

"That's (y/n) she is a literal goddess she is just next level because she is Georges little sister. " Sapnap says. "Oh that makes since" Dream says. "What do you mean by that?" Sapnap asks. "Well she looks like him, and they are very chill around each other, plus I saw them hug in the hallway earlier." Dream says while scratching the back of his neck. "Paying close attention to (y/n)not found are we Dream" Sapnap says giggling. "Whatever" Dream says with a scoff at the end. She finally looked at him and he felt his cheeks heat up a bit but not a lot.

"I'll see you guys later" Niki says while waving because she had to watch her younger siblings while her mom and dad where at work. "bye Niki!!!!" we all say in tune together. "Bye Niki" A sinester voice says from behind us. we all turn around to see the last person I wanted to see all week...... J Schlatt.

"Hello losers and Dream" Schlatt says to the group. "Why don't you just get the fuck out of here you piece of shit" Tommy begins to yell while standing up. "Do you wanna already die on your first day innit." Schlatt says with a smirk spreading a crossed his face. "Why not lets go big man lets fucking go" Tommy yells and proceeds to walk towards Schlatt. "Bring it innit give me your best shot I'll kill you stupid little bitch" Schlatt says walking towards Tommy.

"STOP IT THE BOTH OF YOU!!!!" (y/n) screams at them too. "Well well well look who we have here my ultimate prize possession miss not found the sweet and beautiful goddess herself stands before us" Schlatt says in a sarcastic manner with a huge smirk on his face. "She isn't yours to have!" George yells at Schlatt on his sisters behalf. "Shut up you queer you make me sick" Schlatt says to George. "That's enough Schlatt" Wilbur says getting up. "Fine but I'm not going to stop until I get what's rightfully mine and there is nothing you can do about that" Schlatt says with a huge grin on his face while he walks away from the group dragging Quackity with him.

"What is his problem?" Dream asks. "Well no one is honestly sure, but he just one day last year tried to call dibs on (y/n) saying that she was his property and stuff like that" Fundy says while looking at you distressed. "oh..." Dream says.

Tubbo went over and hugged you because he saw how you where not ok. "Yeah its been really hard on her more than any of us" Sapnap says. "What would happen if Schlatt got (y/n)?" Dream asked. "You don't even want to know dream I don't even want to think about it" Wilbur says. " I'm just afraid for her with the rest of the year honestly" George says.

Dream looks at her and tells himself that he will let no one ever hurt her ever in a million years that he would have to die first.

(875 words)

Thank you guys so so much I love you all and I hope you do stay safe and please be careful. Take care of yourself my G's. Please feel free to comment and or vote as well I'd really appreciate it. see you all again on Sunday and the next chapter is when the other POVs are coming so its not all just you and or third person.

DL