11

As we enter the castle I grab your hand and make a run for my room but was stopped by my father.....

Dream POV

" Ah Miss Not found good to see you again."

My father says with a fake smile.

" Hello your highness."

She says politely and with a smile of her own. " Okay we are going into my room." I say as I drag y/n into my room...

" Sorry about him." I say as I put my hands on my head looking down. I felt he nice warm soft hands on mine, I looked up to see her right in front of me. " It's okay Dream, you can't control what your father does, it's not your fault." Y/n said softly and had a smile.

I felt my cheeks start to burn. All I could do was look in her beautiful E/c eyes. As she inched closer to my face I could feel her breath on my skin. Our foreheads touched. " Can I kiss you?" " Yes" you breathed out and our lips locked.

She tasted like heaven, a drug that could satisfy anything in the world. Before I knew what I was even doing she was in my lap and hands in my hair. " Damn baby girl you really know how to get a guy going huh." I said with a cocky smirk and you just giggled.

We were interrupted by the royal guards and my father. " Just as I thought, guards take her out of my palace she is no longer welcome here." One of the guards grabbed her arm
" Get your hands off of her." I yelled at the night.
" Son she is bewitching you." My father told me. " No she isn't" I retorted. " Dream stop, it's fine." Y/n said.

" No it's not, My father has no right to kick you out for kissing me." I say looking at her.

" If only you knew her mother-"

" Do not talk about her mother" I yelled.

" Son her mother is a witch."

The room fell silent and y/n held her head down. " No...." I say looking at her for some sort of denyal. All she did was look up in tears.

" Guards take her out of my palace peacefully." My father said. And they left my room.

I was shocked.

( 385 words )

Love you all so so much and see you soon loves

Please feel free to comment and vote if you want to

Please go check out my other books as well
DL-