18

" hey y/n can I talk to you?"......

Y/n POV

" yeah sure techno what's up?" He started to turn pink and run his hand through his bubblegum hair.

" alone please." He said. " o-okay." I said and started to stutter. We went behind the school in the dark alley way.

I turned to him " so what di-" I started to say but got cut short when techno pinned me to the back wall of the school. " T-Techno..." I whimper. " you have no idea what you do to me y/n."

What did he mean by that? I just looked into his red eyes confused.

As he leaned in closer, his hot breath fanned my lips. " let me show you." He said and he kissed me. Was this really happening??? I felt him frown on my lips as he pulled away.

" this is wrong isn't it?"
" I'm afraid so Techno."
He let go of me and backed up a little bit. " I figured much, had little hope even." He said with a sad smile.

" Techno I-" " you don't need to explain yourself y/n, your heart doesn't lie with mind." His head pointed towards his feet. I walked up to him.

My index finger lifting his chin until we met eye contact. " I love you Technoblade, don't get me wrong. Just not in that way." I gave him a sad smile as he nodded.

I pulled him into a hug, gave him a kiss on the cheek, and walked away. I started to cry. I felt bad for techno, it's not his fault I love another. He understands right???

Technoblade POV

I knew it. No one could ever love me. Not even Aphrodite. The pain was unbearable. And seeing her cry as well, it was enough to kill a man.

" you shot your shot mate, it's all you can do." Phil said appearing out of no where to comfort him.

" not her Phil..." I said softly as tears ran down my cheeks. Phil wrapped me into a hug and I regained myself.

He pulled away and we walked to his house not even caring about the rest of the school day.

Dream POV

After Y/n came back from talking to Technoblade she was crying.
I ran to her and she collapsed in my arms. " hey, hey, hey, it's okay. I got you." I said
trying to calm the girl down.

I looked into her broken eyes and she looked into mine. " I hurt him dream." She said with sniffles.

" who?"
" Technoblade"
" I'm sure he'll be okay"
" no he won't, not this time"
" how so?"

" I broke his heart Dream....."

( 441 words)
Love you all so so much and see you soon loves
DL