9

Wilbur POV

I snap my head around imbarassed that Phil had walked in on me and Y/n .

It's not like we where naked or showing anything except me cause I had no shirt on, I was still in shock. I got off of y/n and but my shirt back on " Hey Phil, how are you buddy."

I say trying not to be imbarassed. He looks at me and then at y/n and starts laughing.

I look at y/n who got off my bed. " I'm just gonna leave you guys to it. " She says and walks out of the room. I look back at Philza and tell him " you saw nothing." He continues to laugh at my missery.

Y/n POV

As I left the room I began to leave the house. I said bye to Fundy and started making my way home. It was a peaceful walk, the orange, yellow, and red leaves danced all over the place. The crisp autumn air blew gently through my hair.

Moments like this I enjoy, where there is not a care in the world and just beauty. I started to have a bad feeling as if I was being watched so I went into an alley way hiding behind some stacked bricks.

Just as I thought, someone followed me into the alley. When the got close enough I tackled them to the ground and saw it was Technoblade. " Jesus Techie you scared me." " I scared you!? You tackled me." " Didn't your mama teach you not to sneak up on girls."

" Eh I didn't pay attention if she did." He said with a smirk. I got off of him and held my hand out to help him up. He took my hand and got up off the ground. I just smiled at him and hugged him. Techno was stiff at first but melted into the hug, hugging me back. " I missed you Techno,"

" I missed you too nerd." He said with a chesire grin. After a while of silence and enjoying each other's company you both decided to get out of the alley way. " How are things?" You asked him.

Technoblade pov

If I could be honest with her I'd say amazing and try to kiss her but in my story line happily ever after doesn't exist. So I told her

" Eh, Ranboo is Ranboo, Phil is visiting Wilbur, and I'm alright justgladtobewiththeprettiestgirlintown."

" What was that last part Techie?" She asked. That Nik name almost gets me every time. " Nothing really..." I said trying to play it cool. " Whatever you say Techie." Y/n said with a smile shortly laughing afterwards.  I start laugh too.

We made our way to her house and I walked her to the door. " See you later nerd." I say as she opens the door and walks in. " See ya later dork." She says and shuts the door.

(483 words)

Love you all so so much and see you soon loves

Please feel free to comment and vote if you want to

DL