17

Time skippppo

Sapnap POV

I wanted her back so bad. I miss her warmth, the comfort she brought me, the pure joy of being around her was intoxicating. Even if we broke up a while ago I still call her baby. I walked down the hallway and saw y/n open her locker. " hey baby," I said smoothly. " hey sappy nappy," she said with a giggle, god it's killing me. I nervously rubbed the back of my neck and she noticed. " what's wrong?" Y/n asked....
Y/n POV
Something was bothering Sapnap and I didn't know what. He wasn't going to tell me. So I just blew it off and we walked to class. He couldn't keep his eyes off me. " Sap, your going to run into someone if you don't keep your eyes off me." I snickered. " oh right," he said as a blush crept onto his face. We made in to the classroom and continued through the morning classes.
Time skip to lunch
Techno POV
I felt uneasy all day. The way Sapnap looked at her made me think, ' I'm madly in love with y/n....'. Oh how I wanted to sweep her off her feet and dance the night away. The minute she left Sapnap to get lunch I saw my opportunity. " hey y/n can I talk to you?".....
( 224 words )
Hey you here ya goze,
The book is slowly coming to an end so please comment who you want the reader to end up with and whoever has the most name commented wins...
Love you all so so much and see you soon loves
DL