13

Technoblade pov

As Wilbur picked up Tommy and Ranboo to there feet we made our way to his house. Y/n was passed out in my arms, she probably had an concussion. As we made our way slowly getting closer to the house Schlatt came out of know where clenching his side, he had back up behind him. " You really think that I'll let you take her from me?" He said with an sadistic laugh. " SHE ISN'T YOURS SCHLATT!!!" Tommy screamed at him, that definitely woke people up as people started walking out of there houses to see all the commotion.

Schlatt pulled out his gun and fired it in the air, scaring people to run back into there houses. He pointed the Glock towards us. " Give her to me now." He said demanding. I couldn't loose her, I loved her with all my being. I started stepping forward, handing y/n to Wilbur and turned to Schlatt. " Your not taking her away from me Schlatt." I said coldly. All he did was laugh. " You really think I'm scared of you Technoblade?" He said while laughing. " He's not the only one you should be scared of." I heard a voice say behind me.

I turned to see Dream and Sapnap. Schlatt laughed more. " Wow I'm so scared." He said with pure sarcasm. Wilbur also came to stand next to us. I have him a confused look and saw George holding y/n, Philza checking on Tommy and Ranboo. I turned back to Schlatt and smirked. All of a sudden a gun went off and we all turned to see it was y/n and George's dad.

Schlatt looked scared now. " GET LOST!" He yelled at Schlatt and his group. They took off running and their dad turned to us. He looked at George holding his younger sister and ran to them. " Y/n your going to be okay." He said while taking her from George's arms. He ran over to his car putting her in the back seat and George followed. After she was situated they speed off towards the hospital.

( 351 words )
Please due forgive me if I don't write for a little while, my grandma is dying in the hospital.
Love you all so so much and see you soon loves
DL-