10

Happy Juneteenth to all my black beans out there

Y/n POV

After I shut the door I had a huge smile on my face until I turned to see my dad standing right behind me. " Your home early... Where is your brother?" My dad asks, I was shocked that he was sober. " Umm George is out with some friends I think." I say. " Okay, well I have another shift at the building so see you later."

My dad says as he walks out the door heading to L'manburg HQ, even though our whole town is apart of the Dream SMP the Blood Kingdom had given some independence to the community we live in called L'manburg and my dad is a guard there. " Bye" I say and he waves before disappearing around the corner. I was extremely bored until I saw a familiar green hoddie at my door. He went to knock and I opened the door.

" Hia Dream, what brings you here." I say " hey y/n I was just wondering if you wanted to hang out with me," he says rubbing the back of his neck nervously. " Of course you goof." I say while laughing and shutting the door stepping outside.

Dreams POV

I was more than happy that y/n had agreed to hang out. My heart felt as if it went out of my chest as we made our way to the SMP. " So how are things." I say while scratching the back of my head. 

You laughed " if that's why you wanted to hang out I would have just stayed home." Y/n said. I let out a little chuckle and we where at the palace doors. " After you my lady." I said with a bow. " My my what a gentleman." You said sarcastically.

As we enter the castle I grab your hand and make a run for my room but was stopped by my father.....

( 312 words )

Sorry for the short chapter

summer + being productive = unfortunately upload less but does update once a week.

Love you all so so much and see you soon loves
DL