15

Y/n POV

A couple of days have passed and things started to get normal? Well normal for me anyways. George was out with Quackity, dad was at work, and I was to do some chores by myself, which was rake the leaves in the front yard. I walked outside grab the rake and get to work. It was peaceful until a pare of hands found there way to my waist. " Hey Sapnap." I said turning around to find myself inches from his face. " Hey Mama's" he said breathless. I justed looked into his dreamy black/blue eyes. His eyes flickered between mine and my lips.
" Ahem" Karl said behind him, we turned from each other blushes on both faces. I ran over and tackled Karl in a hug. " Did you miss me?" He giggled. " I did" I say muffeled in his chest. He hugged me tighter in response.
Sapnap POV
God I wanted to kiss her again. It felt like so long ago when it was just me and her in my treehouse, not a care in the world. Time has changed since then unfortunately, but I still have the slightest hope she still holds me dear to her heart. A guy can only dream.
Y/n POV
As me and Karl pulled away from our hug I saw sapnap  pick up the rake I was using. " a little bit of raking huh?" He said. " but of course sir" I said sarcastically. He just laughed in response and started raking where I left off. " you know you don't have to do that sappy." " I know, but I just wanna." He said. Boy was he stubborn.
( 276 words )
Hey guys I would have written more but this is like my I'm back thing so here you go for now...
Love you all so so much and see you soon loves
DL-