*Chapter 1*

Harper's POV
I was woken up in a cold sweat, another nightmare. They wern't always bad. Just recently they have gotten worse as its my mother's death aniversary. She died when I was Seven and my older brother George was Ten.
Her death caused our father to spiral into alchohalism.

Since then our father has become emotionless, this leads to abuise and neglect on his part. It has also caused him to neglect paying bills so we had to move into a smaller house to be able to afored a place. We live in a two bedroom two bathroom house. George and I share a room. I whiped the tears from my eyes and looked at the time, it read 5:23. This sucked knowing i didn't have to up intil 6:30.
I tried to fall back asleep but to no use, George woke up and saw me trying to go back to sleep.

" Bad dreams again?"

" Yeah. Can't sleep either,"

" Alright scoot over."
he said and cralwed into my bed.
This was something comforting George had always done since we where kids.

" We gotta get up and get ready Harper, today is the first day of school."

I groaned but got ready for my first day in hell.

LEAVING THE HOUSE

George and I parted ways. He went on down the street twoards school, and I headed in the opposite direction to Wilbur's home. His house is always unlocked which is quite alarming but as he says ' There's nothing worth stealing here anyways '. I walked into the front door and was greated by Tommy, Tubbo, and Ranboo.

" Harper are you excited for our first day of highschool?" Tommy yelled.

I laughed and shook my head as I gave the boys hugs.

I made my way to the kitchen to greet Niki and Wilbur as well.  They where in eachothers arms, this was a normal thing for the couple. As a group we headed out of the house and onto the school grounds.

AT SCHOOL

Wilbur showed us where our classes where and split from us to  walk Niki to class. the boys went on their seperate ways as well and I went to my locker.

"Guess who!!!!' someone said as they put there hands over my eyes. "Hmm maybe its a Snapmap?!?!" I say with a laugh. "That's not funny" Sapnap says as he removes his hands from my eyes. I turn around to see a smirk on his face. "You ready for the day?" he asks "not really" I reply. he just laughs.

"What's your schedule?" He asks you hand him the paper that says what classes you have and he smiles. "We have first hour together" Sap says "At least I know someone in this class already" I say.

I got all the stuff out of my locker and then me and Sapnap walk to class together.

The teacher calls role and then looks up at me " Harper not-found? My my. Your brother was a Freshman in this class as well. I expect great things from You." he says and all eyes are on me now. " ikk do my best sir" i say and he was satisfyed with my answer.

Sapnap pokes your arm and whispers "Your going to help me with my homework right?" "Of course I am silly even tho you should know this stuff after all."  laugh. the next couple of hours go by quickly then the bell rings for lunch, I walk out of class to meet the boys.

(588 words)

(Edited)

feel free to comment and vote if you wanna!!!
love you all so so much and see you soon
~DL