8

I started to get off the couch and head to the door for the second time when Fundy grabbed my arm pulling me down to him. He leaned in and kisses me with passion.....

Y/n POV

I was beond shocked. Did he really like me, or was he kissing me to say sorry. I slowly melted into the kiss and kissed him back. He hands found there way to my waist and he pulled me into his lap not breaking the kiss. With that I bit his bottom lip and he let out a small moan.  " God y/n you don't know what you do to me." Fundy says.

He starts to kiss my neck when suddenly the door swings open. Wilbur walks in the door. " Am I interrupting something?" He says coldly as he saw fundys lips on my neck. " Umm no..." Fundy says as he lets you slide off his lap. " Wilbur I-" " Just save it y/n." He says even colder and storms off into his room.

You proceed to follow him. He lets you into his room and slams the door shut, " WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT Y/N!!!" Wilburrr screamed at me. I was speechless, tears started pooring out of me eyes. I knew he was mad with me, but it's not like we where actually dating so why is he all worked up.

He sighed " please don't cry y/n," Wilbur said softly. He lifted up my chin gently and wiped my tears away. I slowly stopped crying and looked into his brown eyes. I could stare into his eyes for all iternity. His eyes looked towards my lips and he slowly leaned in. Our lips met and it was filled with passion.

We continued this and had to stop a couple of times due to needing oxygen. As we continued to make out we got closer and closer to the bed where he finally pulled away. " Is this okay y/n" Wilbur asked. I nodded my head yes and he pushed me on the bed proceeding to attack my neck. ( Bruh if you think it's gonna get heated your wrong, if your looking for that stuff go to my one shot book 🤣)

Philza POV

As I was walking into Wilburs house I saw Fundy on the couch. " Hey mate do you know where Will is?" I asked him. " He is in his room with y/n," Fundy says. " Thanks." I say and make my way to his room. I don't bother knocking on the door and just open it.

Wilburs POV

As I started taking off my shirt I heard the door open. " God damnit Fundy I'm trying to have a moment here." I said. " Whoops my bad mate." Philza said.

( 437 words )

I'm going to end this here loves, thank you all for all the support I have been given. I love you all so much and please feel free to comment and vote. See you soon loves

DL