NEW STORY (NOT AN UPDATE)

HEY GUYS! I would like to thank you all so much for your love and support throughout this story, and I'm here to see if you would be willing to pass a little support onto another story of mine; an original. I know that this story has had some editing issues, I've been meaning to fix them but I have been so focused on my original story that everything else started to disappear! I promise this new story has no such problem, and I hope that you guys have enjoyed my story enough to give this one a try, it would mean the world to me and more. It's called "She took the Sun," and holds a very special place in my heart, considering I took a bit of inspiration from this story, mashed it with a bit of poetry, and sprinkled in a whole lot of sad love to create it. 

I'm going to attach a short description at the end, and I've added a photo of the cover. I hope you enjoy and thank you so  so so much for all the support on this story. It is what made it possible for me to make one of my own!

https://www.wattpad.com/story/192951346-sadness-in-the-word-almost

Saying I love you was not something that Mason wanted to rush into. He thought that they had all the time in the world so spilling his innermost feelings to his girlfriend, Grace, felt like it could wait. He soon began to regret not saying those three simple words to her because soon she would no longer be around to hear them.