Stars (17)

With the cold air came the first real appearance of Sirius Black. He came on Halloween night while everyone was at dinner, and tried to break into the Gryfandor common room. Students were quickly gathered in the great hall so that the teachers could search the castle. Honey found the twins  as soon as she got into the great hall, and wet up to them happily.

"Hello, again" She said, considering they had last seen each other an hour before, at dinner. Angelina was once again glaring at her, mostly because she watched Fred's face light up as she approached them.

"Where are your friends?" She asked her snidely, making the twins and Lee roll there eyes. They were all over her being so mean to her, since she hadn't done anything to warent such behavior.

"Sulking somewhere I think. Turns out they aren't too fond of gummy spiders" She said to her with a smile. No matter how rude Angelina would be to her, she wouldn't do the same. She was better than that.

"Do you want to stay with us?" Fred asked, though it sounded more like him asking her to stay.

"Sure, do you know how long we'll be here?" She asked. Just as he was about to answer that he didn't know, Dumbledore came in and announced they would be sleeping their, and with a wave of him wand, the room was filled with sleeping bags for everyone.

That started a conversation between Fred and Honey about whether or not Dumbledore knew exactly how many students there were, and if he knew their names as they set themselves up on the ground. George, Lee, and Angelina did the same. Honey wasn't worried about Mable looking for her, because she knew that Honey would be with Fred and didn't want to interrupt them. Since she was the first one to settle herself on the ground, she ended up in between the twins.

The lights were turned out, but everyone continued to talk quietly, too worked up to calm down. Fred layed down next to Honey, allowing her to use his arm as a pillow as she told him about the constalations that we're casted on the ceiling. He could listen to her speak forever, but she started falling asleep along with everyone else. He pulled her closer, and she happily wrapped her arm around his waist and pulled the other between their chests. Even though her eyes were closed and her voice slow, she finished what she was saying about the stars. She opened her eyes softly to see his green ones looking back.

She could have sworn that her heart stopped dead in her chest when he gently brushed her blonde hair behind her ear with the tips of his fingers. He gave her a small smile, watching the rare sight of her cheeks turning pink. He traced his finger across her cheeks and the bridge of her nose in awe. When he opened his mouth to say something, Honey was expecting him to comment on the blush, to question it's presence, but he didn't.

"You're so beautiful" he murmured, so quietly she almost missed it.

For once, Honey was at a loss for words. He watched as her lips parted slightly in surprise, but also into a smile. She brought her hands up to her cheeks, trying to cool them down to their normal temperature. George was listening from the other side of Honey, surprised at his boldness, and curious how she would respond.

"You stop that, Weasley" She said jokingly, not being about to keep the smile off her face, as she put her hands back where they were before.

"I only speak the truth" he said, as she snuggled herself closer to him. He hugged her tightly, happy to have her there.

"Goodnight" she whispered, to which he kissed the top of her head in respond. George gave him a small thumbs up, and he just glared, as if daring him to say something. Tiberius appeared out of no where, laying in between the two of them happily.

When they got back to their common rooms the next morning, Cedric and Mable had plenty of questions. They had seen them all cuddled up and expected her to say they had gotten together, or something of the sort, so Cedric asked her as soon as they were alone with Mable at his side.

"Are you guys together now?"

"What? No...?" She answered, raising her eyebrow at them.

"But-but you guys were all close together and-" Mable said confused.

"Nothing happened, sorry to disappoint" she said, making Mable fake cry.

"I give up!" She said dramatically,

"Good. I want to do this myself, as much as I appreciate your help" Honey confessed, then she smirked, "but I can help you."

"With what?" She asked, as Cedric watched them confused.

"With George" she said, as if it were obvious. Mables face paled instantly, but she tried to play it off.

"I don't like him" she said definitely, but Honey knew better.

"Lie" she called out,

"I don't."

"You're a dirty lier, don't worry, I'll handle this"

Honey let Mable forget about the topic, by dropping it and not bringing it back up, but she didn't. When she and Mable got into potions, she remembered instantly as she saw Mable giving George heart eyes.

"So" Honey said quietly to Fred, making him lean in, to hear her "Has George mentioned anything about Mable?"

"What are you saying?" Mable asked loudly, seeing how close their faces were together.

Honey took a deep breath in aggervation, since she could lie and say nothing, and she couldn't lie and make something up. She couldn't just not answer either, because the next thing that came out of her mouth had to be the answer to that question, since that was one of the conditions of the spell.

"Just hello" Fred covered in an innocent tone, knowing Honey would have to tell her. He gave her a sympathetic look as Mable turned back to George who was speaking.

"Has George mentioned anything about Mable?" She asked again, rolling her eyes. "That's so aggervating, but thanks"

"No Problem, and why yes, he has mentioned a few things" he said with a smirk, "has she?"

"We'll talk later" she whispered with a wink, as Snape came in the room and called for them all to shut up. He just nodded.